[H] <Revelation> is selectively recruiting skilled players of all classes

Revelation is selectively recruiting skilled players of all classes. Our goals are to consistently progress through all content in each phase, improve, and have as much fun as possible as we go.

The guild is led by Naxx-clearing Rank 14 and Multi-Glad players with years of experience playing games together. PvE to PvP mindset is welcome. We are aiming for inclusivity for all members, with a “one guild” approach instead of cliques.

Raiding Mondays 8pm EST-11PM EST. Raiding Sunday/Monday for BWL. Pvpers are welcome.

We will always make room for motivated, exceptional players no matter what class.
Raids are always run smoothly.
10/10 Molten Core
1/1 Onyxia
8/8 (One shot Nef)

Recruiting:
1 Holy/Disc Priest
1 Warrior Tank
1 Resto Shaman
1 Exceptional Warlock

Contact Ecobodia, Garrthos, Foamz, Gotpunk, Yuniee or Exitlight in game, or in our guild discord. https://discord.gg/bEMd8Ft

bumping so people can join up and hear the sweet supple voice of our raid leader

1 Like

Bodia talks me to sleep every night and it’s not even weird anymore.

Still in search of the above (and ele/resto shaman) that are looking for a long-term home. If the guild you joined at level 27 is still pugging MC, wiping on trash, or has 6 people online and is “focusing on endgame content”, hit us up.

Garr punts a kitten every raid he can’t give me Tranquil Air. Please, think of the kittens.

accurate. i need some precious young shaman to enslave into our flasked up mage groups.

Bumping cause we need more Shaman friends

“Wow, I joined this guild an hour ago and already have tier gear!”

100% honest* testimonial from our newest shaman. Try it yourself!

*results may vary

Doing all content in one night, MC + Ony. At capacity for well-adjusted, family-oriented people. Bring us another maniac.

MC clears under 2h. Wouldn’t mind a few more friends to help answer questions during raids like “What was Vin Diesel’s best film?”

Bumping cause I want a Mana Tide totem in my group :slight_smile:

Bump again - totems please!

Need 1 more shaman. Must be willing to go resto for progression in upcoming content. Raid loggers need not apply.

Bumping - think we need more shams and maybe priesty folks

Where my shams at or maybe priests

Haha no way, I used to play on Gul’Dan in BC. I remember you guys, hope all is well dude.

What was your character?

This 70 rogue right here bud, I switched to Illidan at the end of S2 or start of S3 can’t remember. Hope all is well.

Bumping - BWL coming give us more bodies!

Bumping for glory and greatness.