[H] Returning Tank LF Guild

I am a returing tank looking for a guild to come back to i can get geared pretty easily with the help of a couple guildies, I have raided since vanilla and took a break after uldir wanting to come back know, I have Mythic experience and can play pretty much any tank i have them all at max level or close (Most experience on Warrior) if any questions either ask on discord or Bnet.

Discord: Jundrax#7495
Bnet: CombatVG#1848

Hi Monza!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey, just added you on discord + bnet as Rummie.

What hours are you looking for? We’re looking for a main tank. Either helped to be geared this tier (if you want) or next tier. We raid pacific time - 8-11 PM PST T/Thurs/Sun and aim for CE and run alts/push M+/do pvp on the side. Horde / Hyjal / Excidiorum

If any of this sounds up your alley, hit me up!

still looking