[H] Returning Player

Hey all, I stopped playing the game during BFA, and have not touched shadowlands. I’m looking at returning for Dragonflight and am looking for a guild/community. I’m not specifically interesting in raiding as I cannot commit to time frames for raid, but I am looking for a few people who want to push keys quite hard. I will be playing Hunter, and have a fairly extensive history with higher end game play, including +20 and higher keystones. I am always happy to fill in for raids if I am ever online but cannot commit to a raid team.

Would love to find a community that’s fairly competitive with keystones and would like to push them fairly high. Thanks!

Hey Kyo hope you are well. Handle it is always looking for new people to join out group. We do have some people that like to push high keys so let me know if you have any questions or want to chat. Here is our recruitment post nevermind the raid bit :slight_smile: we do keys almost every night we are not raiding. [H] [Barthilas] <Handle It> Is Recruiting For Heroic / Mythic Dragonflight!