[H] Returning Player with CE Experience LF Daytime Guild

I am looking to come back after a year off. I will be living in the UK for the next couple years and would like to find a guild that raids in the noon-4pm PST (3pm-7pm EST) timeframe, any day of the week. I have CE and AOTC experience in BFA and Legion and have been raiding (with a couple breaks) since vanilla. My preferred main is a Feral Druid, Guardian offspec, but I have a number of max level alts. I prefer melee, but I also have a Hunter (prefer BM) and a Shadowpriest.

Hey Bashui,

Our guild is just slightly out of those time zones (also we are an AOTC guild), but we do have several players, myself included, who are playing from Europe. We have an active player count at most times of the day, if not in the game than in discord. Come check us out if that kind of environment interests you!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993