[H] Returning Player Looking for Semi-Casual PvE Guild

Hello!

I have recently come back to WoW after a long break. I haven’t played this expansion all that much, but I’m hoping to squeeze in as much as time permits until Shadowlands releases.

I’m in the process of gearing up my warrior, focusing on learning tanking. I can and will DPS as needed. Currently sitting around 440ish ilvl for DPS, slightly lower for tank.

Looking for a guild that I learn and grow with for the remainder of BfA and then focus on progression in Shadowlands. Not looking for world firsts, or anything super competitive, but I would like like-minded players who are interested in getting gear and having fun. Looking for all activities: M+, raiding, PvP, you name it. I’m PST, so raid times of 8:30-9 server time ( on weekdays, weekends free) would be ideal.

Thank you,
Boki#1281

Hello Xailder-
Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We are actively recruiting for our raid team. We are in heavy need of more melee dps and shamans of all type, but still welcome all roles who apply. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We have a well established sister guild on Proudmoore as well.

Check out our recruitment post here:

Hey there! Our guild Participation Trophy on Area 52 is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We Raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10pm - 1am EST. We are 12/12H, and enjoy M+ and PvP. If you’re interested you can add me on Discord or Btag.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396