[H] Returning Player - LF Oceanic Raiding Guild - Shaman

Hi Friends!!!

repost as it posted originally on my mage profile? werid.

I’m a returning player to WoW after a couple of years away from the game due to Study/personal reasons. I returned towards the end of Dragonflight, and am aiming to begin Raiding again. I am an Australian looking for a +10 timezone Raiding guild.

I play an Ehancement/Resto Shaman (Mainly ENH), but can consider another spec for the right guild.

I’ve recently swapped mains to my shaman after playing a Warlock Main since Cataclysm.

Have raided Heroic end game raiding in WoW since Cata, with AOTC and some Mythic Raiding up until Shadowlands.

I took a break in Shadowlands, and have now returned.

Dedicated and loyal player.

Willing to swap to alliance too, so hit me up!

LockDoor#11359

Hey there,

is a newly established guild on Frostmourne recruiting players for AOTC raid content. Majority of us are returning raiders from Shadowlands or BFA.

We are planning to Raid on Monday ST 8:30-11:00pm . We understand everyone has IRL commitments and not everyone can commit to a 2 raid night roster. Join us and enjoy what The War Within can offer in a friendly and focused environment.

Msg me on discord blazy2396

Hey Fries!

If you are still looking, please feel free to check out Secret Agenda - I am happy to send a discord link via bnet too!

Also no need to faction change or realm change anymore. So no need to spend that extra money