[H] Returning Player LF Guild for Raiding and M+

I started playing WoW in TBC when I was in college and I’ve played the game fairly consistently for the past 13 years.

In the last few years, I took a break from any serious raiding (and got married and had two kids along with way), but I am looking to return to get back into raiding again (Normal / Heroic) and Mythic plus.

I am available to play anytime after 6:30pm (EST) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; I can play anytime on the weekends.

My goal is to raid Normal / Heroic raid content - I’m not interested in pushing bleeding edge Mythic raids as I’m not willing to make the time commitment necessary. Having a healthy ‘WoW / work / family’ balance is very important to me ;-D

I have 6 characters capped at 120 and throughout the years have tanked, healed, and DPS’ed, though more recently, I’m more interested in going further with my Resto Shaman. While the bulk of my raiding experience was from years past, I have a lot of prior raiding experience - Karazhan, ICC, ToC, Ulduar, Naxxramas, EoE, OS, VoA, BoT, Antorus, Emerald Nightmare, and Uldir

I just want to play this game in an active community again - to share experiences, find friends, build relationships - and have fun. I’m a pretty chill dude - I’m in my 30s - no drama.

While all my characters are on Area 52, I’d be willing to server transfer for the right guild - my battle.net ID is Daxxor#11529

are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8
Heroic Eternal Palace: 8/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk
Ranged: BM Hunter - Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Hi Rexinnar!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey Rexinnar. If you’re not opposed to faction/server changes Apotheosis on Windrunner-US has been raiding on the same schedule with the same lead for about 15 years now. We’ve got a ton of families, even within guild, so I think we’ve got that “balance” you’re looking for. Our guild does flex-raids filling up to 30 TUE/THU/SUN 7-10pm server on heroic. Sometimes we dabble past that based on guild interest, but we aren’t a mythic push group. We’re consistently in the top guilds on our world going AOTC.

If that sounds interesting to you touch base with Myrla or myself in game and we can talk more. You can also pop into our Discord at 6VM8rQp if you prefer.

Hi Rexinnar

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi there! So as the title states, my guild is in a rebuilding phase.

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]

I had to take a break due to IRL stuff and lost most of my members in those few months. I came back to my guild in August and since than have been actively recruiting.

With classic and more established guilds, recruitment has been difficult. So here it goes.

My goal for my guild/community is to build up a fun, friendly, casual environment with active members that actually engage in guild activities.

I want core members to run mythic + groups weekly, raid and pvp as well as run achievement/mount and mog runs.

I want casual members to participate in activities as well as be active in guild chat.

Currently Need ALL SPECS/CLASSES. Willing to place people where they are comfortable, with possibly off roles as well.

Anyway, if you think that you would like to be apart of rebuilding this community, shoot me a message on discord or bnet.

Discord-Kaniele#7366
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793