[H] Returning Brewmaster Monk LF CE Guild for SL

Hey all, I am looking for a CE guild (semi-hardcore/hardcore) to raid with during Shadowlands. BFA was the first expansion I decided to raid in, managing to get CE for Uldir, BoD and 7/8 for EP, after which I took a break from raiding and the game.

I am a chill and dedicated player. I spend a lot of time looking at logs, strategies, and guides for every boss. I enjoy raiding, and enjoy the challenge of downing bosses. I also do a lot of keys in my downtime, hitting 4k io for this recent season.

My schedule is pretty flexible, but I prefer late weekday nights. I do intend to have 2-3 tank mains for Shadowlands (atm it’s looking to be Monk, Warrior, and DK). I’m also willing to server transfer.

Bnet: BluePhase#1385
Discord: Daze#8137

1 Like

Hi Mooksie-

I think we would be a great fit for you! We have 1 tank spot open that we are saving for hopefully a beastly Brewmaster for our CE SL Mythic team. Our other tank is also maintaining 3 tank classes. We have a few returning Mythic players who skipped out on Nya or BFA, but are ready to hit SL hard. Please check out our goals, and if they line up with yours, shoot us a message.

Really hope you reach out!

bump, still looking

Hi Mooksiee,

You sound like you could be a great fit for us! I will add you on Bnet too, but for now here’s some copy pasta for you:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open. Hunters and Hybrids preferred.

Healers – Full on full-time healers. Have room for DPS willing to swing heal.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Mook,

You may be looking for a bit more than we’re offering, but I wanted to stop in and drop a link to my recruitment thread. I know I didn’t specifically say we’re filling for tanks, but at this point I’d be willing to do something differently (as I currently take a tanking spot) if I find the right person.

If you have time, please look over the thread. If interested, shoot us an application and someone will follow up with you. Best of luck finding a place to call home for SL.