[H] Returning AotC focused raider seeking EST 7:30pm to midnight EST raiding guild

Hey guys!

Before I begin I will be honest and say I have not played regularly since early SL. My daughter was born when SL was first released so my playing time had dwindled down to non-existent. Before SL I was a solid, committed raider for most expansions minus Cataclysm. I am a 32 year old guy who works a 9-5 office job. I have always had a love for raiding and am a PvE focused type player. I am looking to boost a new main for Dragonflight and get focused for the upcoming raid tier. That means I probably won’t be super focused on completing SL stuff but rather getting to know you guys and getting back into the game.

I am looking to main one of the three following classes/specs:

Destruction or Aff Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fire Mage

Also would be willing to focus on healing with either Disc Priest or Resto Shaman at the top of my list.

Looking to raid between the hours of 7pm EST and midnight EST and would prefer Horde. I am open to all options though if the fit is right!

Message me here or on bnet! Thanks folks. Have a good one.

My bnet ID is Fade#12409

added your btag so we can have a lovely chat :smiley:

I will talk to you tonight!!

Hi Capitals!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Sent you a friend request on bnet

Hey there! I tossed you a bent request. I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a colabarative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer discription is availabe here

Hey there. Our guild took a break like you after CN progression and most of our core is returning to raid for DF. We’re a bunch of “older” folks with stuff going on in life that come together a few times a week to kill monsters. Raid times are Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern. Hit me up on Discord if you might be interested. hitze#8703

Heya Capitals!

First things first, congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

Elysian Sodality was founded in 2011 and is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are a small, family-oriented guild with a great group of laid-back members who have a healthy mix of playstyles. Many of us are adults with kids and jobs so you will fit right in!

We are looking for a few ranged dps so all the classes you listed would work. We plan on raiding one night per week - Thursdays from 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST. No trial process or minimum log-in requirements, just looking for like-minded people who have a night or two per week to dedicate to the game. We are AotC focused, no mythic raiding. We respect each other’s time, everyone is expected to meet minimum gear reqs for raiding, including enchants, pots, etc…

We aren’t horde, but we are a great group of people!

My btag is Anna#1862 if you have any questions :slight_smile: .