[H] Ret (586)/Prot (583) Paladin Looking To Join A Raiding Guild

Hello everyone. I am looking to join a guild that does raiding and Mythic+ dungeon runs together. I have been guildless for the last 2-3 expansions due to my server just being a small one (Uldaman). If there are any guilds out there that are looking for a dedicated player who always comes prepared to raids and doesn’t quit, please feel free to reach out.

Hello Soluna

I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We currently are looking to fill up a raid team and have some slots available. Biggest needs are heals, but there are DPS options too. And anyone is open for an invite for M+ or other activities. Schedule is later at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

damn yoinkk here is too fast he beat me to it! but def come check us out i seems like we would be a good fit for you
super fun chill group with a real active discord makes the social aspect of wow feel great
hope to see you around

I am interested. How do we go about it?

Hi Soluna,

Please reach out to Dssi. Either on discord below or on the recruitment post, also below, and he can message you here. Discord would be more direct if you are familiar with it.
:slight_smile:

Discord: @smokinhotginger.

Hey! If you are still looking feel free to reach out!

Guild & Server: Sorbet [Alliance]

Stormrage Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (5:30PM - 8:30PM PST)

Current Progression: 6/8N Recruitment

Contacts: @Zarasiia - Stormrage [A] @DruidDelfu-Sargeras [A]

Requirements: Good attitude + Vibes. We don’t raid a lot, but we’re looking to be focused and having fun while raiding. Positivity, reliability and willingness to learn are a must. We aren’t a strict group but respecting eachother times and effort is important so attendance and punctuality will be expected! Looking to aim for AoTC.