[H] Resto/Boomy LF weekend / 1 day raid guild

Short sweet and simple

Resto/boomy LF weekend guild prefer 1 day a week. Can also do weekdays if the raid ends before 11 . Prefer to keep a 1 day a week thing, to avoid missing raids.

EXP. mostly M+ / Heroic raiding since TBC. have played resto since, and boomy since legion.

Hello supt!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Would prefer a once a week thing or Weekend thing, but I’ll definitely keep this in mind. Thank you.

Hello, We are currently looking for players who want to come raid with us in shadowlands. As well as enjoy the new expansion together. We are an older Crowd and have an active discord. Raid Days Friday/Saturday (8pm - 11pm)

Feel free to message me on discord if your interested or have any questions.
Big Papa Flex#5416

Cheers

I will keep you guys in mind thank you