[H] Resto / Guardian Druid LF Wed. & Thurs. night raiding

Been around since TBC, mostly healing experience but I can also tank. Looking for normal / heroic raiding guild Weds and Thurs that ends by 7:30pm (ish) EST.

If you are recruiting (or know of a guild that hits those days/times) please let me know!

Hello Phiveoh!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Aw man that’s so close, but so far away. I leave for work around 8pm, so I have a hard end-time of 7:30pm. Thanks for replying, though :slight_smile:

darn! Yeah - I think i misread your post. Good luck in your search!