H - Reroll looking for chill but skilled guild

Are you or someone you know experiencing a lack of me? Do you fit the following criteria?

Raid times within: 8PM CST to 11 CST (No Wednesdays)
Chill: Yes
Actively chatting in Discord: Yes
Looking to subscribe to my onlyfans: Yes

Then maybe we should talk!

I’d love to find people that hang out and chat in discord. I’d let to get to know a smaller sized guild and not a guild that has 4 teams running across different days etc.

I want to actually be friends with the people playing and chat while we’re all doing out own thing, or grouped up during raid or M+. I had a nice little guild that everyone hung out in discord while we played and it was great.

I’ve got two young kids so sometimes I can’t make a raid, the odd time I have to bail if someone is sick. I want a guild that understands this and just adjusts if someone can’t make it, has to leave early. Not looking for anyone that’s keeping attendance rates or anything like that, even if I’m online most nights I don’t want to be forced, to be online.

I’m getting into M+ and want to push for KSM for Dragonflight.

I’ve played since vanilla. Currently have most classes maxed out and raid ready on alliance, however I just feel like hopping back to horde since finding a guild is getting harder as time goes on.

So if you’re a smaller, chill group that wants a paladin who can jump between dps or an off-spec healer, I’d love to talk.

Reach out on here or discord Skobes#9112

Hey Fixing,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here