[H] <Requiem> is recruiting!

Hello,
We’re a laid back, semi-serious guild planning to do some solid raiding for Wrath, and treating the remainder of TBC as an on-ramp as we lay the foundation of our raid team(s).
Initial TBC raiding has already begun! We’re a bunch of goofs that love to make fun of each other, but also know when to chill out.

Currently our raid time is Saturdays 8pm to Midnight server time. However come WOTLK this will be explored and expanded on!

As of this time, we are 11/11 in Karazhan, with many of us having experience in various other raids.

Our current priorities are Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Boomkin, Holy/Disc Priest. But we’re always looking for awesome members of any level to add to the family so feel free to contact me!

Our focus is on getting some content done so we can build the core foundations of our raid team while still in TBC while still having a good time.

If you have a knack for raiding or are looking to get into it, or even just looking for an awesome guild to chill out with and have a good time then I highly recommend giving us a shot!

Feel free to contact me on Mankrik, I’m Asidius-Mankrik or by adding me on B.Net Th0r1369#1666

Currently looking for the following:
Ele Shaman
Enh Shaman
Resto Shaman
Balance Druid
Resto Druid
Holy Priest
Disc Priest

I was looking into moving my Warlock from a lower pop server to Mankrik in hopes of raiding. Mix of Kara, za, and grulls gear. Any chance of of you guys looking for another lock?

We’ve only been dipping our toes into Kara as of late, but if you’re willing to be patient and grow with us, we’d absolutely love to have ya!

Hey Boomkin DPS here. The raiding times sound good to me and I am looking to do Tier 5 raids! Are you guys progressing through any tier 5 raids?

I’ll try to talk to you in game.

Resto druid, just looking for a place to be for wrath, and raid time sounds doable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Timfish, we actually spoke in-game in SMV!

At this current time, we are not progressing into Tier 5 raids, we’re still ironing out our raid team and focusing on Kara so we can learn to mesh with one another well, then we will look towards ZA and beyond!
Our main focus will be on WOTLK raids, so we’re treating TBC more as practice and an onramp into what we would like to accomplish in the future!
If you have some patience and would like to grow with us, let me know! We’d love to have you!

1 Like

Hey man! Sorry I misread the guild recruitment and you guys are doing raids on Saturdays unfortunately that will not work for me as I am looking for weekday raiding.

1 Like

No worries! Thanks for the prompt reply!

Sorry we’re not a good fit but I wish you luck in your search!