[H] <Remission> | Recruiting DPS | 2 night CE guild

Remission is a cutting-edge progression guild raiding on a casual schedule. With a leadership team that has been raiding at top levels since Vanilla, we are committed to fostering a friendly, helpful, competitive and knowledgeable community that will produce results. We achieved cutting-edge in Castle Nathria, and ultimately decided to take the rest of Shadowlands casual. We are returning with our cutting-edge roster and ready to push farther and harder into Dragonflight.

Current Progression: 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Raid Schedule

• Sunday / Monday: 9:00pm – 12:00am EST (Invites at 8:45pm EST)
  • Optional heroic runs to be scheduled.

Recruiting Needs

High Priority: Enhance Shaman, WW Monk or Mage + Any exceptional Evoker!

Mythic+

Off nights are typically used to push keys and assist guildmates with their weekly runs. If raiding isn’t your thing, Remission is also recruiting players specifically for Mythic+.

Requirements

• Positive attitude – Able to accept/provide constructive criticism while avoiding guild drama
  • Preparedness – Strong class knowledge, strategy research, food/pots/flasks (To be provided)
  • Timeliness – Timely pulls will be essential to Raid success
  • Social – Discord engagement and a sense of humor is appreciated

Final Word

The majority of Remission is composed of working adults with young families. This results in most activities currently taking place between 6:00pm – 12:00am EST. Remission is also accepting social, mythic + and pvp applicants.

If interested, Please fill out: forms.gle/4dtFJsH7eCEjFLrD9

Reach out to me on discord: Shaner#3095

We are looking for a mage, enhance shaman and hunter to join our team!

insert body here

Still looking for dps and healers!

Good afternoon, If you are still looking for healers, I have a Resto druid (Tristrid) 7/8N 1/8H or a Preservation Evoker (Istrid) 8/8N 1/8H. I greatly enjoy the PvE of WoW. I came back in BFA and SL to do LFR and want to play slightly more seriously in Dragonflight, which means finding a constant community. I run keys when I have time. I try my best to be social, however I do have the slightest bit of anxiety. Sorry if the response is a bit all over the place, I don’t truly know what I’m supposed to say, Hope you consider me. Have a good night!

we are still recruiting!

How’s your roster for fury/arms war? I’m 3/8 m looking for a guild 412ilvl 2545 IO