[H] <Regime> guild recruiting for BWL and beyond!

Greetings, Horde. Regime is a Horde guild on Whitemane (transferred from Heartseeker as the name Hierarchy a few months ago). I’m going to do my best to answer any questions and give information beforehand that you might have for those who are interested in joining.

Who are we?
We started as a group of friends who wanted to play the game together, some of us have A LOT of end-game raiding experience with top World/US guild backgrounds in World of Warcraft’s previous life cycles. We wanted to find other like-minded players to play and grow with and we have! We just need a little bit more to fully complete the core raider roster. We label ourselves as semi-hardcore where we are still very competitive but not to an insane degree. We sometimes will do “parse” runs just to log the fastest clear time or highest damage we can muster. Our main goal is to be #1 on the server but at the very least #1 on Horde for PvE content.

What are we looking for?
Restoration Druid: Low
Restoration Shaman: High
Fury Warrior: Medium
Frost Mage: Low

And any exceptional players to replace underperformers! No matter what you play, message us!

When do you raid?
6 PM to 9 PM Server/PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST) Tuesdays and Thursdays

How does loot work?
We run a 5 person loot-council composed of 2 officers and 2 core raiders. The Guild Master serves as a tie breaker if needed or for highly sought after “S-Tier” type of items. We like to spread gear around evenly with S-Tier items going first to top performers and time since last S-Tier. Typically loot rolls downhill with Core Raider -> Raider -> Trial including some factors.

Who do I contact and how?
You can reach the Guild Master in-game as Evildictator or Discord VileDarkness#4092

You can also reach any of the Officers (in-game/Discord format)
Hsram (hsram#7983)
Dcupstreamer (jrey#5173)
Nengetu (InaSheLL#6843)
Mirrored (Gladiator#4016)

You can also reach any of the Core Leaders
Rottenvagene (Rottenvagene#9989)
Ickystîcky (Ickysticky#5389)

I’d be interested

Great Guild… Come join us…

Still looking for more! You can message me in-game as well.

Updated what classes we are looking for.

One of the few horde guilds on Whitemane with a Thunderfury! Come join us as we crush BWL!

Updated what we are looking for.

Looking for a few more to fill out our roster!

Bump cause we need more people to talk to cause I am lonely.

Updated what we are looking for.

Don’t join this guild until they fix their loot system. Currently it is broken. They let the gm come in with his alt and roll against mains on gear right after they said mains > alts. If you want to collect your tier 1 set with this guild forget it because you will be rolling against mains and alts. Then when you complain they ban you from discord.

Hi Piggyplop,

I don’t think you are aware so let me fill you in. Most, if not all, Tier 1 for Warlocks (stat wise) is not good for PvE content as you can get better items from dungeons/BoEs/Craftables/etc. Furthermore, look at the set bonuses…it’s for PvP. Our current system is for Offspec/PvP they are usually free rolls, to which you lost every roll…this happens. Tier 1 Warlock fits into that category of free rolls because it’s a PvP set. I also presented you with the opportunity to get together with me so you can figure out Warlock and put up better numbers. You did no such thing and from your own words of “as long as the boss goes down, what does it matter what damage I do?”…our goals just align differently from yours. I’m kind of amazed that after telling you all these things multiple times, you still don’t get it.

I’m deeply sorry you do not know your class and now are proceeding to act like a spoiled brat. You’re in your 40s right? Acting like a preteen? Yikes.

HI HSram. Let me fill you in. Tier 1 for Warlocks is not all for PVP. Just because I CAN get better items in dungs/boes/crafts DOESNT MEAN THAT I HAVE. How do you not get that? I had blue boots. The felheart boots dropped and the LC gave them to an alternate character. This was right after we were given a speech that mains > alts - which everyone has known to be the rule. This was apparently changed because it was the GM’s alt? If you still believe FH to be strictly a PVP set, then I’m sure you NEVER wore any of it in MC? No of course you did, because its good for PVE - perhaps not bis, but good. You mention the set bonuses are only for PVP. Are you blind sir? the set bonus (which as we’ve learned in your guild you will never attain because alts will be allowed to come in to the raid and roll against you) is reducing shadow spell mana cost by 15% - Im not going to call you an idiot or insult you like you have me - but that clearly translates into less need to gain mana (LTing, runing, poting, etc.) and more casts per min on the target of shadow bolt. The fact that you think mana regen is needed in pvp is laughable. So you’re wrong on the bonuses.

With regard to you “reaching out to me.” That is a bald faced lie. You never once reached out to me. Heres exactly what occurred. You made comments in officer chat that my “performance was subpar” which were then relayed to Rotten via Meta. This was apparently from having looked at my logs in MC. Fair enough. Come to me and ask why. My answer would have been on I have a farming spec right now, didn’t know it was important to have a raid spec cuz everything is dying super quick would have been my answer, and that I dont get the boss buffs, dm buffs, pot, or flask or hell even ever pop a mana pot. I didnt do any of those things in MC - yet apparently logs were being looked at and judged totally unbeknown to me. So anyway, I worked on getting strict +shadow gear, finally got my trinkets (the dumb dm question for the dmg trinket) got better rings, fixed my spec into raid, started getting the boss buffs, potting like everyone else, etc. and my numbers I believe improved and are at least on par with others. Rotten helped me with all of this, not you. You didn’t even say one pep to me about my performance sir. I would have gladly listened to you.

Back to not knowing my class - what I tried to explain to you and the others is that itemization in this game matters. The more FH pieces you have the more options down the road you have. I can swap out certain gear while maintain certain bonuses to optimize my gear the way I see fit. Your guild disagrees with all of that and thinks its more important to give gear to the GM’s alt warlock - mind you the GM who we all helped build TF. Are you telling me giving this warlock gear is going to help guild progression (because that is what the loot rules claim is the goal - Progression). Giving gear to an alt toon that will be sitting on the shelf while the guild is doing progression content is silly and wrong. I have to believe you smart enough to see that. Yes, I know FH is not max +shadow dmg, but guess what, I want to PVP too - why should that gear go to alts simply because “oh its, not bis for raids, so lets give it to a toon that wont be used.” Sorry sir, it makes no sense. Which is why I say your loot system is broken. None of this is explained in the loot rules. Lastly with regard to me not knowing my class, there are numerous things I’ve seen you do that tell me that YOU do not know your class and since we’re being petulant and acting like brats, I’ll tell you. You pull aggro all the time off our tanks! ALL THE TIME. Want to know why we’ve never had a clean vael or broodlord kill. Because people like you trying to parse keep pulling aggro - making our healers struggle to heal you, tanks panic, etc. Oh but you parsed 96, great! Don’t worry, its not just you. Others do it too. This actually ties back into you guys thinking Robe of Volatile Power is better to have that FH for BWL fights. An argument can be made that since ROVP has crit it will make you …pull aggro more. In some of those BWL fights you want slow steady dmg, not yanking aggro twice like we did on our first Chromagg kill because when it changed to shadow you idiots kept pumping. Sure the boss dies, but not pulling aggro off the tanks is the difference between a clean kill and a reckless longer fight because you are always trying to parse. Another instance of you thinking you know the class better than me and NOT was when I had my FH out on the first Chromag fight and you telling me I was an idiot for having it out - all the while the officers are saying on discord for everyone who can dispell to dispell. Did you not know that FH’s could dispell? I proceeded to dispell more than our mages on the fight. Is it needed for every lock to dispel every week on that fight? No, maybe not, but it doesn’t hurt, but it doesn’t “parse” well so I look subpar and you get to look at the logs with your lil chub and feel better about yourself. You should lose 20 “parse points” each time you pull aggro and then I could make fun of your score. Anywho…

To sum things up here on Jerry Springer, when I complained about all of this I was told “they’ve always been os/pvp rolls” - a lie. You can’t tell me that when you first stepped into MC they were os/pvp rolls. Its a lie Nengetu. Keep saying it, but it doesn’t make it true. When I typed up my complaint on discord, I was promptly kicked from the channel and not responded to. Hmmm, but I’m the spoiled brat?

Yes, I’ve been spamming after your recruitment posts that the loot system is broken - vindictive? Oh yes, am I going to stop? No, no not until I get a simple apology. Say something like, “Gee Piggy - we’re sorry we let our GM’s alt come into a raid and take 4 pieces of gear (2 of which you had been waiting months to get -which I have learned is apparently pathetic), it was wrong and we shouldn’t have let it happen, especially right after we emphasized mains > alts and will fix it in the future.” I would have responded with something like “awww shucks np man, I know you guys do the best you can.” Sadly, none of that happened, instead you chose to ban me from discord, presumably delete my post and block me in game. So now here I stand on the last rock of truth and justice - the blizzard realm forums - to spout off my one hearty truth - Regime’s loot system is entirely broken, I wouldn’t join that guild!

PS - I didnt lose the roll for FH Robes, I passed on them to the GM’s alt (cough cough, still sickens me to say it) because I knew at that point I was gquitting and didn’t want to take the gear and gquit - because that would be a dick move -I naively thought maybe if they see me perform a non-dick move they will become non-dicks, but alas thats yet to happen.

Biggest TL;DR I have ever seen. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Wow, you must not read anything longer than a ruffles potato chip bag. Lazy AF. Take care.

Imagine being an outside party reading this thinking we gave an alt TOEP or RoSP - but it’s actually about Felheart Robes and Boots that we have rolled for OS/PVP since the dawn of time.

Imagine, just imagine, not having the balls to talk to me on discord about any of it, imagine.

Also, an outside party wouldn’t think that because they know how to read and know what its about. Your minimizing the importance of the gear only shows you have no argument on principle. If its so lousy why did the GM’s alt need to roll on it? When was the last time the LC allowed 1 person, an alt let alone, get 4 items in one raid? I know, I know, I don’t know my class, etc…these are pvp items…urrrghghghhghhghgh, hey all I ask is that you tell people that you are trying to recruit that if they want their tier 1 set forget it, the alts of the guild will be allowed to roll on them because they are “os/pvp” items. I mean, we say, mains > alts, but we dont really mean that. Just be honest with them mmmkay?

Ok. All I can say is wow piggy now your just being petty and childish.

Your running RoVP and complaining about the FH robes going to someone else???

I have looked at your logs and lol. 270 dps on rag, just over 300 on vael without dying??? That is really funny with your gear.

And your wearing boots that are better then T2 unless using them to get your 3 pc. Pathetic to even make a stink about the FH going to an alt.

No self respecting lock would wear t1 to dps unless they were a rarely played alt.

15% reduction in mana cost of shadow spells is meh to be honest and you would have to give up soooooo much to have it.

FH has been OS/PVP rolled since day one and this is not the first time you have made a fuss.

Hell you gquit once before because the OH on ony was pvp rolled and a rogue got it. You whined “that it has caster stats” but ignore the fact that no caster would use it in PVE and every class can pop it for the skele and swap it back off.

So much depth I dont know where to begin. You miss my one crucial point. Mains > alts. Thats always been the rule and they changed it to gear out the GM’s alt. Thats what happened. Please explain the mystery of warlock dps to me because I do not understand how to spam shadow bolt over and over again? Please explain why some warlock casters get off my casts per min than me? Please go into ALL the factors. This should be enlightening.

You last comment about completely ignored the fact of the gear I had at the time. It was an upgrade to me as a caster at the time regardless of whether the LC designates it a “PVP item.” That is what is so dense about the guild’s leadership. All they do is look at some BIS spreadsheet that tells them how to distribute loot without taking into account other factors. Even FH is a pvp set, which I agree it is, doesn’t mean that its not an upgrade for someone using it for PVE. Even if its considered only pvp gear - why should an alt get it over a main? I pvp too. I’m sure other people do as well.

And not just 1 or 2 pieces. An alt got FOUR pieces in one run. Justify it. Go ahead. I’ll listen. Then you guys have got the balls to say, oh btw, boes, yeah you got to pay the gbank for them LOL. efff’ YOU.

Lastly, in case anyone is wondering. The GM gave a speech before the raid that mains > alts and said if you have any problem with it talk to us - when I posted in discord about it I wasn’t responded to but rather my post was deleted and I was banned from the discord channel. So I came here to bich at these goobers until they get it thru their thick skulls how dumb their loot system is.