[H] <Regeneration> Seeking Casual Late Night Raiders/Members

Hey! I’m Tazmine. Let’s get down to it! We aren’t new to the game. We’re vet players. This guild was est in 2015. We’re forever friends, all who met online. Some drifted into more hardcore things and we kinda did our own thing for a bit but it never felt the same. It’s hard to explain… but you know that feeling you get when you log on and actually WANT to hang out and do stuff together? Yeah… that’s us. So, here I am tryin’ to keep the “magic” alive and hopefully you’ll come along for the ride! Here’s a little bit of what we offer:

• Casual raiding experience (norm/heroic) 2 days a week starting at approx 10:30pm EST and lasting for approx 2 hours. We progress at our own pace. We get there when we do.

• Mythic + on the regular … from low keys to higher 10+.

• PvP! I love it. If you love it, you’ll love me. Let’s love it together!

• Fun events like lotteries, drunk raids w/ DJ Taz, Fashion Shows, Scavenger Hunts, Birthday Parties, holiday events, etc!

Look… it may sound weird BUT… I actually get the most enjoyment from creating an environment that people WANT to be a part of! I really want to create something special again and I hope you will consider trying us out. Please reply here or add me on bnet at Tasmine#11208. Thanks for reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: