[H] <Regeneration> Looking for Late Night Casual(ish) raiders and more!

We are group of players who are not new to WoW, and have been gaming together for years. We took a break from the raiding thing and now we are back and looking for some casual/semi-hardcore people to fill up our raid team! This is what we expect:

1. Commitment to our 2 day a week schedule Tuesday and Wednesday which will be a start time of approximately 10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST) until 12:00am EST (9:00pm PST)

2. Be ilvl 395+

3. Have gear set with gems and enchants

4. Watch videos and read strategies

5. Be in Discord. You don’t have to talk, but you need to be able to hear raid calls

For my raiders, I offer guild repairs, food, potions, flasks, and discounts on gems/enchants (sometimes free) because I want to give back as much as I can to those that make a continued effort to show up and try for our raids! We aren’t a hardcore raid group. We progress at our own pace and never fall into mythic. We enjoy raiding, pushing ourselves, and downing bosses together but also don’t want the game to become a job.

If you are not interested in raiding but enjoy mythic +'s, PvP, transmog and achievements, silly “outside the box” events, birthday celebrations, drunken old school raid nights, please add me on bnet and lets talk! Tasmine#11208.

Let’s create something great together!

-Taz

This is a great group of people!

up top you go

Still looking for new members!