(H) Recently Returning Healer LF Guild!

Hello Wyrmrest :smiley:

I am a returning player lf a guild who does just about everything from PvP to PvE. I am a old washed up 2.1k exp PvPer and a at most heroic PvE player, looking for a friendly group of players I can talk to and hang out with. If you guys RP that is cool too, I’m a noob at RP but love watching and could be interested in trying it out. I play really late at night so from 11pm pst and onwards into the morning, Weekends are a bit more open.

My current plan for SL is to level a MW Monk and a Disc Priest, I will eventually have both these classes on both sides because I like having options between the factions. I’ll be boosting my horde priest in the next week or so and transfering my horde monk over soon after! Besides that I think of myself as a very non-toxic type of person, I work really hard on playing my class perfectly and am always looking to improve.

If you think I could be a good fit feel free to add me on discord (Wonder#3506) or send a PM towards Puffytail-Wyrmrest. Thank you for reading :slight_smile: