[H] <Real Men of Genius>

Real Men of Genius

Horde // NA-PvP // Loot Council
Raid times: 9:30p-12:30a CST Tues, Wed, Thurs

About: RMoG has experienced leadership intent on building a strong, cohesive community that clears content efficiently. We’re building the guild with the long term in mind, when it comes to approaching both in-game content and building a community. Most would consider us a semi-hardcore guild. We don’t care about server firsts, but we do care about holding raiders to high expectations and not letting dead weight drag us down.

Goals:

• clear all content quickly with solid raid performance
  • avoid and/or stamp out intraguild drama
  • fair, transparent loot distribution & guild bank management
  • encourage activity and engagement within the guild as opposed to raidlogging
  • establish dominance in world pvp
  • 1st MC will be 4 weeks post-launch

Recruitment: We’re currently accepting applications for exceptional players of any class, but these are the most desired roles:

• Rogues
  • Warlocks
  • 1 amazing feral offtank

Members who want to join in a purely social capacity or those looking to primarily PvP but occasionally fill in for raids are more than welcome.

Apply: You can apply to the guild via this link, which is also available on our Discord server: forms.gle/DCNNXWeGYqFTofMdA

Contact: Here’s how to contact us if you have any questions or concerns before applying:
Discord: Shal#7309 (GM)
discord.gg/S7ECnFj

3 Likes

I heard these guys were the best NA pvp guild in the 9p-1a time slot across ALL undocumented servers.

They’re kind of a big deal.

That’s cute :wink:

Thanks boo

Bumping because this guild name motivated me to watch an hour of Budweiser commercials today, and Shal makes me laugh.

• RonBurgundy,

Appreciate the bump.

I’m hoping that making the first post on Zhule with his sweet 14 year old lvl 60 gear earns me some street cred btw.

Still recruiting, have room for most roles.

These guys are the #1 beer commercial-themed advertising guild in the entire Classic WoW community.