{H} RDPS LF day time raiding guild

Hello all,

I am returning to WoW after some time off. I am very excited for SL. I am sure you all are too!!

I am looking for a Horde day time raiding guild, on Zul’jin or other high pop est coast realm, that likes to see content, but is not extremely hardcore. I Cannot make the time commitment for hardcore raiding.
Also, looking for a group of friendly people to see all other content with.
I love dungeons, questing, and helping.

I have been part of many different raid teams, From content pushing to laid back. Throughout many previous expansion, most recently in Legion.
I have raided with many different classes and roles. Best with Tanks and RDPS.
Although, I am proficient with MDPS as well. I am looking to main my mage.
Or possibly my prot pally, depending on how perfect the schedule would fit. However, As stated before I do have a lot of RL commitments and would have to miss raid at some points and it is much more difficult to get a replacement tank than it is to get a replacement DPS. I would not like to put the guild into the position.

Two mornings a week would be most ideal for me.
I do have a lot of RL commitments. I work as an Emergency department nurse Sometimes I have a changings schedule. So, there may be times I cannot make raid. I will try my best to make times, or let raid leaders, GM know in advance of my absence .

Sorry, I forgot to add https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/rhabdou/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

As you can see I have more experience in previous expansions. I hope it can highlight a little that I have a decent understanding of raiding.
I know it is not as impressive as some, but is better than others lol :).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you and conquering Shadowlands together.
FOR THE HORDE!

Hey there! I’m the leader of The Ten Thousand on [H] Bleeding Hollow. We’re a new PvE guilding focusing on AOTC and Mythic+. We want to put fun first and form lasting connections with our active members, but we also plan to clear AOTC with relative ease and potentially clear some mythic bosses each tier.

We raid 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun if weekends are doable for you. You sound like you’d be a good fit, so if you have any interest or questions feel free to reach me on Discord at GrefGreag#1358

Hello Valorios!

Thank you for your post!
Your group sounds amazing.
However, due to my RL commitments I would have to miss, at the least, every other weekend raid due to my work schedule.
I am really trying to shoot more for a week day thing.
Thank you again and I will keep you in mind.
Good luck and happy hunting!!

Bumping up

bumper cars

Hey there Ambiguation! We are on Mal’ganis which is a Central time zone server, but I wanted to reach out and see if you feel we might be a good fit for each other!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

bumper cart

Hi Ambiguation, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. Don’t know if that works for you but if you have any questions hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

Area 52 (Lost Soulz) Afternoon/EU friendly raiding guild - 330pm-530PM est Thursday

Chill group still forming goal is to have an easy going group of people willing to come together once a week to reach AOTC. Maybe push into a few Mythics at some point. Seems like their wasn’t much in terms of afternoon raiding on US realms, so a few of us decided to form something. Maybe this is the right fit for you as well.

add me to be tag Multan#11144