(H) Rdps and Healer LF Mythic Guild

The List of things we DO NOT want!

A stepping stone guild, we intend this to be our forever guild.

An actually toxic place, we joke around with each other, sometimes quite harshly, with “adult” humor, but actual toxicity is not something we’ll stick around for.

Negative elitists. By this I mean those that are mentally elitists but do not play as well as they believe and have no right to an elitist mindset.

Actual elitists. I don’t have time to listen to you prattle about being better than others. Your mother should’ve taught you you are better than no one.

A place to feed your friends. We put in an abundant amount of time and effort to do all the things necessary to make our characters play to the best of our abilities. We work towards benefitting the raid team as a whole and expect that back. Gearing your friends, pandering to what you need done and screw everyone else isn’t an attitude we’ll abide.

An unorganized heal team that drops cooldowns for their meter at the detriment of the raid team, the boss pull, the progression night. Somewhere along the years a lot of people forgot how to play this game “together” and started playing against each other for the sake of being the best.

What You Get In Return

We both work towards making our characters the best they can be every day.

A clear understanding of all boss encounters before they’re pulled.

We supply our own raiding necessities, and don’t repair from your guild.

We work with others frequently to help them improve, and to improve ourselves.

We contribute towards the guild bank but never withdraw.

We both have perfect attendance records for raiding.

If you have read this far down we are a hunter and holy priest, both of us currently 5/12M due to a lack of guild and the frustrations of looking for one within the current wow community. We both enjoy keys. The hunter is incredibly social. We both have mythic backgrounds from past tiers/expansions. We both enjoy this game! Evenings are a must, transferring realms is absolutely fine but we are horde only so realm faction transfers are off the table. Thank you for taking the time to read this in its entirety.

If you’re interested in further talking to us feel free to reach out via discord.

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey it’s me wooting I’m still on you bstyle tag HMU and let’s talk

Hey there Sataraa! My name is Lilli and I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay hydrated on Sargeras. We raid thursday/sunday 8-11PM EST.
If those times work for you I’d love to ask some questions!

1. Would you be able to swap realms/factions?
  2. If the composition of the raid had to include one of you in a progression fight, and have the other on standby, would that be acceptable?

Updated to include time, realm, and faction questions :innocent: