[H] <Raw French Fries> 8/8 H 5/8 M

Raid Nights Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm (EST)

The guild “Raw French Fries” is a group of potato WoW players who have made mediocre advances in skill since Vanilla WoW. Many of the members have been a part of hardcore Mythic progression rosters over the past expansions but are now looking for a more laid-back environment for BFA while still getting Cutting Edge. Our aim is to bring like-minded players together who want to have fun and progress through bosses without WoW feeling like a second job.

We do not have an age requirement, but most of our roster is a bunch of young professionals who like to post inappropriate memes in discord. If you are looking to kill bosses and have a fun time doing it feel free to message me to join our community!

Outside of raiding we are very active in M+ and plan to have fun with PvP.
Here are our current needs:

-HIGH- Shadow Priest
-HIGH- Warlock
-HIGH- Mage
-HIGH- DH
Ranged DPS

That being said, we’re always open to new players regardless of class or spec, so if you’re interested in joining us feel free to reach out to one of the officers or join our discord (Code: gDjJYra). Hope to see you around!

Discord: DudeLong#8794 or BNet: kev1233361#1302
Aesa#11217
Nuziatella#1789
Andromeda#1168

There might be cookies available

7 of 9 now!

Disclaimer: We don’t have cookies.

We do however, have feasts and flasks for raid which is nice.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to update this and say, if you are looking for a Solid guild for 8.2 that has PTR experience, look no further. Maybe you are stuck on Mekka and know its your guilds fault, not yours. We can be the answer for you getting CE this tier.

That is all.

I am providing an elevation to our post.

Raw French Fries is a happening place, reach out to us to join the up and coming scene for 8.2!

Stop blaming yourself for the issues in raid, blame your raid group and find a new one with us. Where you can be confident that we hold people accountable for their errors. Don’t be lost in a sea of excuses.

This is your time to shine!

2 More have joined the ranks, how many more to follow? Can you beat our DPS to take their spot on the roster? Maybe our healers?

I Musclehamsta, as team mom, will bring caprisun and orange slices to wednesday raids!!

Can we have Kool-aid?

Still in high need of a Havoc DH!

Bumping for Palace!

Still recruiting for DPS spots!

We are looking for ranged players who can do as much DPS as me while eating a taco.

Still on the hunt for mythic raiders.

Still in need for range and disc priest! Trialing this weekend in normal. Contact us

Always seeking exceptional applicants!

On the hunt for more range and a disc priest still.