[H] Quickfuse Cartel - WPVP/RP

Hey all,

Looking for some Goblin enthusiasts with an interest in doing fun events, some WPVP, and an upcoming RP campaign.

QFC is a tight knit group of friends looking for like minded people. Not a fan of drama, buncha helpful gobbos that’ll dive in with whatever ya wanna do.

Reach out to someone in the /who, look for us in the guild finder, or link up on here.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Quickfuse Cartel is officially endorsed by Scabber #1

3 Likes

You’re a furry, not a goblin though.

2 Likes

Look, if you know anything about me, you’d know that I have been advocating for Goblin Monks hardcore.

1 Like

Yikes imagine playing a goblin unironically

Thanks for the bump, knew you cared. :wink:

(Goblin players are good people I have generally found. They like to have a laugh and don’t take things too seriously. I would imagine a guild of them would be a blast . . . get it? Sorry I’ll let myself out . . .)

3 Likes

Well, you’re not wrong lol

1 Like

These are good peeps :heart:

3 Likes

big 5’6 elf main energy

4 Likes

Join us and help control Orgrimmar’s Cat problem.

1 Like

Sometimes your vehicle breaks down while making the get away with the goods, well we got the nuts to fix all of your problems.

1 Like

Looking to build a raid group for Shadowlands.

Msg me in game to ask more questions.

1 Like

*gunshots, explosions in the distance…

YOU TOO can join the fantastic display of Goblinity for only twelve easy payments of 29s95c! Act now!

2 Likes

Yes, we should negotiate with blizzard, tell them we want all classes for goblin, then eventually go down to just monks during the bartering period.

1 Like

Yo. Are you a Gob on ED looking for a group to call home? Back after years of unimpressive expansions looking to see what the Shadowlands has to offer? Don’t waste your time with “guilds” during the Shadowlands. Goblins join cartels! The Quickfuse Cartel is your one stop shop for Goblin only RP, PvP, WPvP, and PvE on Emerald Dream. BGs, transmog runs, LFR and et cetera. We do it all. Generally WM on in almost every instance. Not for the feint of heart!

While us Gobs are generally into having a good time and relaxing, you’ll find we have some top tier players as well with almost everyone never running from a fight and looking out for our own! From Glads to bads, we have it all and will do whatever it takes to make some serious coin ripping off the gen pop of Azeroth in the process. Bring your 30+ PvP keybinds and/or your D12 macros Gobs of the Emerald Dream. You won’t be disappoint.

3 Likes

Just posting to earn my paycheck.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah… I’ll… get around to that…

4 Likes