[H] Quickfuse Cartel - Goblin Guild

QFC is always lookin’ for more goblins to join our ranks.
We are a very relaxed group that enjoys doing several different aspects of the game.
Active in the evenings from about 5pm to 2am server time.
Most activities are scheduled about 8pm server time.

WPVP - Smash, Boom, Pow.

PVP - Random BGs mostly, but several running arenas, casually.

RP - Mission board with RP quests in our Discord.

PVE - Raid groups on Sun & Mon.

Currently in need of more healers and tanks.

We like to be an active member of the ED community, and also host several server wide events. Our bar nights are open to all, as well as other holiday themed events and campaigns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnpr8d9Z2I

If we sound like a good fit for you, reach out to me, Lluagor, in game.

Can also apply to join here:
https://quickfuse.carrd.co/

Discord: Lluagor#9764
Twitter: Quickfuse

9 Likes

Quickfuse is the best place a Goblin can beeeeeeee

3 Likes

To even think of a Goblin joining a “guild” instead of a proper Cartel like Quickfuse. The horror.

1 Like

This guild is pretty neat, I guess.

3 Likes

These little green sh¡ts are cool in my book!

6 Likes

smol, mean and green, they are neat gobbos

3 Likes

Our all goblin raid just went 6/10 last night and our saturday team is lookin for the full clear tonight (and they’ve already scratched heroics with a bat kill!). With bgs and epics as a focus for most in the guild, just as many are doing fun weekly raids and mythic+ runs having success every week as well.

Also, my crown that I wore to Tuesday’s bar night is missing. After just narrowly missing 1st in a knife throwing contest, someone took my crown off and it was lost in the goblin commotion. Any leads would be appreciated. (And maybe if you threw knives at the bullseye like you did my crown, you wouldn’t have been eliminated!)

1 Like

Grats on clearing normal!!! <3

4 Likes

Sneers

Garbo Gobbies. Nasty and despicable.

Racketeering is hardly nasty or despicable.

2 Likes

bump for the best Goblin guild on ED!! (Really the best Horde guild) Cheers!

3 Likes

Compilation of our meme vids.
(couple muted parts… copyright claimed…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOyBGWHBWH4

6 Likes

I love that video hahaha that’s great.

1 Like

Also, let it be known that if you’re a goblin player and you ain’t here, you’re doin it wrong.

why post a video with that many copyright mutes?

1 Like

Love the fact I’m still living in your head rent free even though it has been months since I camped your guild lol. Though the clip at 1:13 was pretty funny.

1 Like

Its a collection of vids ive made over the past year.

Sorry if you got a false sense of relevancy for a moment there.

3 Likes

You probably miss the relevancy I gave to your trash guild when I was hunting it down lol. Just admit I’m the scary demon that you tell your new recruits about to keep them in line.

I’m the only trash person in this guild m8. And the recruits are never in line, they’re always running around and peeing on the rug. Oh wait thats just the vulpera members.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: