[H-PvP] {NA-EAST} <Alzheimer's Acres> New Players Are Welcome! 3/4ths+Naxx XP Core

RECRUITMENT STATUS [OPEN]

Looking for all kinds of players from the Hardcore to Casual/Social. Whether you are old or new this is the guild for you. If you want to win, this is it! Together we can accomplish anything.

• Faction: Horde PvP NA East Coast.
  • We do Everything! PvP, PvE, RP, Alts, Raids, Socials, and more!
  • DKP Rules - (TBA) A very fair system| Loot Council only for legendaries (Prove you’re a Champion Worthy of a Legendary) and main tanking needs.
  • Raid times = Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun @night EST… still deciding specifics (probably somewhere in between 7 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.).
  • We will not be on one of the big Streamer Servers.
  • Around 70 members atm (not all are raiders/core raiders). Claim your spot in the guild and seize your chance at greatness. Many Guild Roles Open and the guild is run by 3+ Guild Masters each with 3+years exp of leading WoW guilds.

We have a mature group of core players who have been playing together for 20 years across multiple games. We range from Rank1 Gladiators/HWLs+GMs/Raiding Veterans all the way to brand new players. Have no fear of applying/trying to join.

• Message (Discord) Rolo#4059 (Rolo=GM of the guild) or Wogii#5166 or grimm#3698 asking if you can apply/join AA and give some info about yourself, and what class you’ll be playing.
  • What are your goals in the guild? What type of guild rank are you aiming for? and how many hours do you plan on playing per week? [Ex, My goals are to raid every week, PVP when not raiding, and helping the guild whenever I can. I am aiming for a class leader or core raider position and I plan on playing 70+hours a week]
  • It could take up to a few days so be patient for replies pls, ty.

Originated from Vanilla Skullcrusher -Axiom- and other guilds like | -Immortality- | -Transcendence- | -Death and Taxes- | -Dark Entropy- | -Rage- |

Alzheimer’s Acres (Temporary name until we settle on one) Will be a Horde Classic Guild on a PvP server at the start of Classic. The starting core will be mostly returning Vanilla players seeking to recapture some of that nostalgic experience. We are still actively looking for returning and new players. Ideally, we would start raiding Molten Core by week two depending on the total number of level 60-57s we have.

Here’s Axioms 1st Rag kill vid from vanilla:
Lower ur volume… loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ykAbS81-I
This is your chance at Greatness! Join the Roster and don’t miss your shot.

2 Likes

Naturally it’s temporary. You probably already forgot it anyway.

2 Likes

OOOORRRAAANNNGGGEEE HAAAAAMMMMEEERRRR
Hammmeerrr…

This is a guild with fantastic people. I have been with them (on retail, of course) for about a year now and it has been great experiencing the game with them.

The guild has super skilled players who do a bit of everything. I’m excited to try Classic for the first time with these guys, come join us and give the guild a shot! You won’t regret it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please! We must raid and get all the loots.

Bump for Justice!

Bump for Righteousness!

Bump for Glory!

I heard there is a real life god in this guild.

1 Like

I heard the best player in the entire game is in this guild. Would be nice to get lessons from him :muscle:

Hello i am very interested in joining your guild along with two of my friends. I had added all of those 3 people you suggested to pm on discord and am awaiting a reply from them. Really looking forward to hearing back from you. I intend on maining warrior and my 2 friends are interested in playing lock and rsham. Have a great day looking forward to hearing back from you.

2 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

Quick bump before I head to bed. Come check us out, you won’t regret it. :wink:

Added all three on Discord - since you can’t message w/o sharing a server.

Looking at maining a mage again in Classic. Bring on the frost aoeeee!

2 Likes

Bump for mages.

let go people bump

Hello! I’m interested in joining if you need a rogue. I’ve sent friend requests to the 3 people you listed on Discord. Was apart of Transcendence (Skullcrusher/Smolderthorn) did all the raids through vanilla. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1 Like

Bump! Classic is coming pretty soon, come join us before the release. :wink:

Hello fellow gamers

Classic is almost here! Come join us before it releases!