[H-PVP] <Midnighters> [NA] Late Night PST Guild

< Midnighters > is looking for players to come own with us.

NA|PvP|Horde|PST

Raid times:

Wed/Thur 9:30 p.m. - 12 a.m. PST

Tue a possible 3rd day if wanted/needed.

We are a late night progression raiding guild. Our leadership has extensive competitive raiding experience in Vanilla all they way to present. We are an adult based guild as well – if you can’t hang with a bunch of mid-20s to 30s folk who swear, joke, and have a blast… look elsewhere.

While we may not raid a lot during the week, we plan on being efficient and ready to go when we do. You are expected to come prepared (this means food buffs, flasks, etc). Our goals are to push content and create a community.

We intend to start raiding by the second or third month after release. There will be “pre-raid” raids where we look at our raiding core and split it into Dungeon groups to help with gearing and for raiders to build a relationship in-game with each other.

We need commitment. 80%+ attendance for raiding is required. Many of us have busy lives and have to make time to play together on our two nights a week and without reliability it all falls apart. We get things done and have been playing this game forever – we’re looking for long term commitment.

Contact Funnyman (Discord: Funnyman#4802)

2 Likes

MmMmM Maybe. Goth night is Thursdays for me. lol

What kind of Vanilla WoW Experience do you have?

1 Like

dam, everything sounds awesome…too bad its not weekends.

Myself and our team of leaders have experience raiding deep into Naxx during Vanilla and throughout all expansions thereafter.

1 Like

Been looking for a guild like this for a long time

Come join us, there may be punch and pie.

bump.

There will be PvP… The tears of noobs, shall fill all of our chalices…

Still recruiting! Healthy class balance so far, prospective raiders and casuals welcome!

Come slay dragons and punt gnomes

Anyone else hyped for August? Come join us!

Do you guy’s still have room for a rogue?

Hey Phantom we are possibly still looking for another solid rogue.
Drop an application on our Guilded page.
Guilded . gg / Midnighters

I am going to be a shaman and this looks interesting to me.