[H] PVP-focused guild

Long time off and on player looking for a cool PVP focused guild on Thrall. I would like to have some good company while running BG’s (rated and random) as well as doing some Arena.

I’m not really into raiding, but do the occasional Mythic run (Here’s to the PVP vendor boys, maybe we’ll be saved this expansion!!!). Looking for a low key group. Not interested in hanging with punk rage nerds, monster slamming kids talking all kinds of stupidness, or a bunch of wack job pervs that make your ears and eyes feel violated after watching chat, or listening in on Discord. I’m an adult, and can take adult jokes, but sometimes it can be a bit much if you have ever experienced this personally.

If this doesn’t exist on this server, and you find yourself in the same boat, feel free to comment below. Perhaps we can create a guild of like minded individuals.

1 Like

Hey there! Recently returned to the game myself and a few friends I know are horde on Thrall so I am probably going to be making my horde for SL on Thrall. They are more PvE raiding and M+, which I am going to run with and help them but I am a big PvP’er and would much rather spend my days running bgs/arena and always looking for people to queue with.

So guess I am tagging the post to see any other guilds that post or as an attempt to reach out to you if you ever started a guild or found a group of people to pvp with!

-Cheers

Hi there! Finding a PVP-centered guild here on Thrall is gonna be like mining for gold, especially since the removal of PVP servers. Even before that, there were a few PVP guilds here and there during WoD and Panda, but I haven’t seen any since. Likely, they’re inactive, or lurking in the shadows.

Feel free to let me know as well if you’re thinking of starting a PVP guild, if the search for one turns up dry. I prefer PVP over much of anything else (except Mythic+, love me some mythic dungeons lol). I plan on resubbing around the time of the pre patch, but can come back earlier if it’s something that can be done sooner. I mainly play a Shadow/Disc priest, and a Resto Druid.

If only. I’ve had such a hard time over the past couple years trying to find exactly this. Almost 100% of the PvP focused guilds I’ve found have been more hardcore.

If you do find one, please post an update here. I love to PvP but do so casually for the same reason I can’t raid. Even though I do play a fair bit, it’s inconsistent and I just can’t schedule my time around gaming.

Hello everyone, I am looking for the same thing. A few of my RL buddies and I play WoW mostly for World PvP, BGs (and sometimes arena). We play for fun, but also try to win. We are all coming back for pre-patch/shadowlands.

That being said, we are either looking to join a similar guild, or bring backour old guild if we cant find one. If anyone has any interest at all in either of those things feel free to message me! Cage#1406 is my id.

I added you on Bnet, since you already got the guild, so why not make it happen?

Signed up with the guild finder.

Chadbones : Shadow priest

Currently level 49 enjoying the last fun bit of PvP before the Azerire traits, necklace, gear differential block me out of PvP.

Leveling up a mage through PvP/dungeons as well till pre-patch event goes live.