[H] (PvE/RP) Interest Check

Hello folks, as the topic suggests, I would like to gauge interest in a Horde PvE/PvP guild come classic.

I realize that a vast majority of recruitment will come from in game, but also that a fair number of players peruse the forums here trying to find a few friends, a guild, a server, etc. So I’m here to put my guild idea to the Forums and see if anyone is of a like mind.

The PvP portion will play a larger role when the BG phases come up, as we would be fielding a PvP team or two, as well as possibly doing lower level twinks for fun somewhere down the road.

The PvE portion would be raiding and dungeons, and for the first month or two, leveling, questing, farming, and dungeons. Not so strange so far? This is where the “like minded” needs to come in.

No strangers to PvP, we would rather level in peace. So the choice of server type and the merits of each come into play…
Normal: Larger pool of players to recruit from. Now, these servers will have numbers, but not necessarily skill levels. The zones will be more populated, which means more competition for quest/farming mobs.
RP: Smaller pool of players to recruit from. While smaller in numbers, some of the best tanks and healers I raided with in vanilla were on RP servers. The zones are going to be less populated. Thus less competition for kills.
As to both of these choices and their impact on BGs, we know that BGs will be cross realm. Until we know if they’re all going to be linked in one battlegroup or seperated in twos and threes, we cannot effectively weigh this in the decision.

The Raiding would be 2 nights a week, nights yet to be determined, possibly more until BGs open. There would be 1 “strongly recommended” guild farming night, where everyone empties bags and either farms herbs, leather, ore, essences, orbs, chanting mats, or something for the guild to use to craft pots, flasks, and resist gear for the raid team. After BGs release, there would be 1-2 nights of pvp team activities.

If this caught your interest, and you read all the way through, please leave a response here. If i get enough interest, I’ll make a discord, and edit the post with the info.