[H] <Pursuit> 9/10H 10/10N Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST LF DPS!

Who we are:

We are an active guild that is currently recruiting primarily for our raid team. We focus on AOTC and some mythic progression every tier. We are working on building a strong guild community, so we highly value not only skilled players, but people who are a great culture fit.

Currently recruiting:

ALL dps specs, with a preference on ranged. For details on what specs are high priority, see our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Pursuit/
Any healer/tank applications should have a dps offspec they are willing to work on.
If possible, provide raid logs for the role you are applying for. These will help us see if we are a good fit for you.

Raid Schedule

Wed/Thurs 7:45pm – 11pm EST (Invites go out at 7:45pm Eastern, first pull is at 8pm)
Members will need to be able to make both raid days.
Since we raid on a two-nights a week schedule, the ability to consistently attend raid on both days each week is imperative. If you are unable to attend raid on the rare occasion, reasonable advance notice will need to be given.

How to contact us:

If you are interested in meeting us, please contact me on Bnet – Proxymaster#1872 or Discord – Proxymaster#8607. Thanks, Proxy (aka Silver).

:heart_eyes:

I’ve been with this guild since the beginning of the expansion, and with the people from the guild for about a year, 2 years beforehand. It’s an amazing place full of great people who are always able to help with various stuff

Good community with lots of activity both in and out of game. M+ night, Alt/drunk raid night runs, Active Discord and lots of activities in other games as well. Come be a part of the mayhem!

I have been with this group since BFA. Great community full off fun and helpful people.