[H] <Prowlers of the Night> LFM AOTC Focused Late Night Raiders

We’re a long-running, Horde guild that has a history all the way back in Vanilla, and we’re always looking for more to join our community. We have people who played back in the day and folks who joined as recently as Shadowlands, so even if this is your first expansion, you won’t feel out of place. We finished our clear of Heroic SOD and are sinking our teeth into mythic, but like many guilds, we need butts to fill the raid slots, and that’s where you may come in.

Here’s what we offer:

Late-night, weekday, consistent raiding - We raid every single week on Wednesday & Thursday from 10:30PM - 1:30 AM CST. Even if we aren’t running current content (i.e. toward the very end of a tier when it’s hard to fill raid slots), we’ll be doing achievement runs, PvP, M+, etc. We’re currently ready for Sepulcher of the First One and are really looking a couple of strong range DPS to round out our roster! If you play a tank or a healer don’t hesitate to ask or join. I’m sure our druid healer would love to play feral.

AOTC and up! We always get AOTC and get as far into mythic as we can of any given tier, so if you’re too good for heroic, but not looking for something that’s Cutting-Edge hardcore, you’ll be in good hands.

M+! Even if you’re not looking to raid, we have many members who regularly push 15+ keys throughout the week, so if dungeons are more your thing, we’ve got you covered. Those are usually done after the raid and Fridays around the same time.

An older community, literally. Not only have we been around for a long time, but a lot of our players are adults with kids, pets, college classes, day jobs, taxes, etc. If you’re looking for some old folks who have been around the game and guild for years to talk lore with, that’s us! We also love chatting about pet battles and transmogs.

That’s all for now! If any of that sounds appealing to you or your group of friends who are looking for a new home, hit us up! Thanks for looking!

Tumbleweed, Events Coordinator of Prowlers of the Night
Grimme#3490 on Discord / Grimme#1479 on Bnet

Calihyye, Raid Leader
zaknafien#1065 on Discord /

Thrallam, World 3658th Enhancement Shaman
Gforster#4664 on Discord / Gforster#1248 on Bnet

Hey, I’m the aforementioned Tumbleweed, the Druid Healer Who Would Love to Play Feral! Just giving this a bump and saying we’re happy to see new faces around, especially for M+. We regularly push between the 12-18 range in terms of keys, but if you’re new to M+, feel free to come learn with us! It’s a fun system, and great to gear up.

Hi! The hours are very late but Im willing to try! Rdruid havent raided since 9.0 but all my parses were really good!

Tokesh#2772 on disc. Im also a 2.6xp in 3s too if that helps. :slight_smile:

I’ll see if I can hit you up in Discord!

LET’S GO!!! Two more nights before the new raid!!!

Giving this a bump as we make our way toward the reset! We’re excited for the raid to open - come join us! We’ve got a few new recruits, and are game for a few more. :>

Come join us for raid tomorrow!

1 Like

Raid is tonight! We’re all stoked, and still have room in our roster (especially for ranged DPS or folks with tank off-specs for if one of ours calls out sick), so come join us!

1 Like

Bumping this because we’re open for recruiting again! We’re up to heroic Anduin, steadily making our way toward AOTC and mythic - come join us! We could use some healers with DPS off-specs, or DPS with healer off-specs in particular.

Come join us for raid this week! We raid Wed/Thur nights 10:30pm-1:30am CST.