[H] Prot warrior lf raiding guild for 8.2 and beyond

Not looking to transfer servers atm. Currently on Mal’ganis ilvl 387, artifact lvl 50. I have past experience in heroic and mythic raiding. Had to quit for a while before coming back to the game. Wanting to find a guild that raids late night or early morning, i.e. past 10cst.
My expectations: active fun guild who aims for aotc, raid achievements and mythic + runs.
Your expectations: a tank who knows what to do, prepares for boss fights, gives 110%, is on time and credible raid attendance.

Hello Mazorl! So I see you aren’t interested in server transfers at the moment, however on the off chance you change your mind I thought I’d toss our information down below. We fit all your requirements other than we’re on a different server. We’re smaller but still heavily active, so much so that we have two teams. Currently Team Doback could use a tank. Doback is 9/9H 1/9M BOD and 1/2H COS (just started COS this week). I’ll copy paste below and if we interest you please feel free to reach out to us :grinning:

DISCLAIMER: We are a silly, twisted adult-only guild. We are not family-friendly, but we are a family!
Guild: Prestige WorldWide
Realm: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Server Time: EST
Contact: (Doback Recruiter) Katriel#11634 (Huff Recruiter) Pyxie#1733 (Guild Leader) Sataraa#1236

We are looking for raiders and M+ players to join us as we solidify our 2 raid teams! We have M+ fiends, alt-a-holics, PVPers, and do old content together. We also do WarMode farming when raid mats get low! Everything in wow is a game as it should be!

Team Doback:Tues/Weds 9pm-12am 9/9H 1/9MBOD 1/2H COS
Recruiting ranged dps and 1 tank

Team Huff: Thur/Mon 8pm-11pm 5/9H BOD
Recruiting DPS

I am very much interested and will see what i can do about xfer. Are the raid times est as well? Ill try to hit someone up tonight after work. Ty!

Yes the times are eastern. We look forward to hearing from you (if the fit is good the guild works out the transfer :grinning:). Crap I just noticed the times you listed…pooo

Haha it’s cool. Ill see what i can do. Being a manager and having to close sometimes sucks. I just don’t like being late or having to cancel.

Ahhh I did that for years, I feel ya. We really easy about it, if you can’t make a raid we just ask you stick it in the out channel. I mean if you have to miss a raid here and there it’s all good. So if it’s not a definite no go, and you’re still interested hit me up still :grinning:

Boi you dont know what your getting yourself into.

Hello Mazorl! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hello Mazorl,

We are a late night adult only guild.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

I don’t wanna be like all the other guilds so ill make it simple!

New guild 9/9Mythic core, Top 25 US raiding leadership. LF last few players for 8.2 Illidan Hord 2day raid schedule. Our goal is CE each tier, mythic+, fun times!

Hit me up
(Discord) Boo#3672
(In-Game) Boo#11847

Hey Mazorl! We are recruiting more for our Aotc focused raid time! Our goal is Aotc but also doing some mythic! If you are interested I’ll post below for you to check out our recruitment post if you’d like!