[H] Prot / Ret looking for a home

Patch day!!!

Hey Benthi, happy patch day! We could use your WW monk to round out our roster and not have our MW monk have to debuff all the mobs lol. I’d be happy to help out your WW as my main alt is a WW Monk when I am playing my alts.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 5/10M CN

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hi there! If you’re still looking, I have an open space for a ret pally/backup raid tank. Being able to tank for keys is a big plus as we run quite a lot of M+! I’d love to chat with you on discord or Bnet at your convenience. The guild gets AOTC easily and then we plan to go into mythic progress. Here’s all the guild info:

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thurs 10:00pm - 12:00pm EST (7:00-9:00 PST). Potential Mondays at the same time during progress.

Recruiting Heroic and Mythic raiders for 9.1 progress.

Current Progression: 10/10 H Nathria.

Recruitment Contacts: BTag: Glace#21698, Ingame: Ulfrunn, Discord (PREFERRED): Luna#5164, or Wotner in game, discord winterdaze#3326

Requirements: 18+. Ability to come to raids fully prepared (flasks, gems, enchants, etc.). Consistent raid attendance with the desire to improve and push through content. We’re looking for people willing to improve and learn.

Needs: 1 Healer and 3 DPS with a preference for ranged.

What you can expect from us:

• Raids will be on time. That means pulling the boss at the start time.

• If a raid needs to be cancelled, notice will be given as early as possible. The raid will not be held hostage for a revolving door of pugs.

• The guild will never ask for BOE drops or funding. However, we are appreciative of any donations towards keeping things running and consumables stocked for everyone.

• You will be asked to perform well in order to clear content in a timely manner, but you will not be micromanaged.

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

morning all! Doing intro quest and they are awesome!

afternoon everyone

Evening folks

There has to be people out there who give people chances right?

Seems like you’re still looking! I’ll toss my hat in the ring.

Weekend AOTC Raid group on alliance side. We run Fridays/Sundays and could use a Havoc DH or Ret Paladin. Details below, let me know if you want to chat more. We’re getting ready for next week to drop the Megadungeon and start progression back up for SoD.

Good luck with the search either way!

Recruiting: Healer (Shaman, Paladin, Priest pref) and Damage (Melee and Ranged) - all classes welcome!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST (3 Hours) -AND- Sundays @ 9-11 PM EST / 8-10 PM CST / 7-9 PM MST / 6-8 PM PST (2 Hours)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)
  • We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid Normal and Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

Who We Are: -Respec- is an Alliance AOTC Progression Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge. Our members are all veteran raiders that believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges, while also being a group of laid-back nerdy types wanting to have fun in raid.

Goal: We focus on clearing Normal and Heroic modes of raid content while it’s relevant, while also being able to maintain a good work/life balance during the week. Our general atmosphere is more mature and intimate with a hard stance against toxic/elitist personalities.

Who We Are Looking For: The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but still want to see good class play from others. Most of us are in our 30s and up while being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun playing together. For the person who is trying to juggle life while still wanting to push raid in a quality environment - we’re just that.

Open Invite To Our Next Raid: Ultimately, the only way to see if we’re a good fit for you is to join us on one of our raid nights and see what we’re all about. I welcome anyone interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk more about what you’re wanting from your raid experience and what we can do to match it. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Looking for a home for my pally!!! Ret / tank!!!

to the top!

Ran some dungeons. Loving Ret!

Hey Jcpally!

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for a tank to push strong into 9.1! You being multi spec is awesome! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is always looking for dedicated players; Tanks, DPS or heals and we have no problem helping you gear, helping you learn rotations.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Good evening everyone.

Hi everyone!

Morning everyone

Hi everyone! Still looking!

Hey Jcpally, I am not sure if our raid times will work for you, I see you are currently on a PST server and we are EST. We are not looking for a fulltime tank at the moment but there are plenty of opportunities to tank time walking or mythic +. Take a look at our recruitment post and if you can make the times work, I would love to talk to you further.
Good luck in your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

We are a 2-day a week raiding guild pushing for CE this tier. We have a core of prior US100 players looking to fill out our roster.