H Priest or DPS Warrior LF Top200-ish guild 7p+ PST

Absolutely 100% must be at or after 7pm pacific time.

Hello!

Currently poking around the market for a new guild next tier. My current raid team is on it’s edge between burn out and other reasons, and I’d like to dip my toe into the water so I can hit the ground running next tier.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla, raiding since BC, and have really only been apart of about 4 guilds since then minus some casual guilds on tiers I’ve taken off. Since Kara, I’ve missed:
Ulduar
All of MoP
Antrous / some of Nighthold

And that…is pretty much it. I’ve pretty much cleared (what would have been considered) Mythic for most other raid tiers. Including my time in a US Top 40 guild throughout Cataclysm. Other than that guild, I have more or less led my own teams over the years as I thoroughly enjoy raid leading, though my teams have always been more Cutting Edge focused teams than hardcore.

What I’m on the lookout for:
A guild that raid after 7pm Pacific Time, 2-3 nights a week, and is around the top200 level in the US at the lowest would be my goal.

What am I?
From Vanilla until Legion, a top tier Rogue. I hated the Rogue changes for Legion and rerolled Warrior, then moved to playing my Priest for this tier based off our team losing 3 healers going into the tier. Every alt I’ve really ever played has always been a healer, I jus hadn’t done it in a progression sense until this tier. So, though my Warrior is a bit undergeared from not having any Mythic done this tier (375 I think currently), I am capable of playing both at high levels. Not to mention there’s still many weeks left in the tier and…375 really isn’t that low anyway.

Please contact me if you’re in the market and let’s chat.

Ebrithil#1100 - Btag
Ebrithil#4479 - Discord