[H]<Prestige WorldWide> - 2 Nights, 6 Hours/Week, AotC Guild

[H]Prestige Worldwide is recruiting for immediate core raid team spots!

We are an all adult, heroic raiding guild striving for AOTC and Mythic.

We are an active guild with an active Discord. There is almost always someone else online in-game, even during the slow parts of any expansion (such as now).

That being said, we are selective in our recruitment process. Due to our schedules, we don’t get to dedicate a lot of time to progression each week. So it is important that you know the ins and outs of your main spec and the fundamentals of raiding (ie. fire = bad). Your attitude, desire to learn, and desire to progress are extremely important.

A sense of humor is strongly encouraged as our Discord is not for the feint of heart or for children.

Our current raid progression (As of 4/30)

• 9/9N BoD
  • 2/2N CoS
  • 9/9H BoD AOTC
  • 1/2H CoS
  • 1/9M BoD

Raid times:

• Tuesdays & Wednesday
  • 9pm-12am Eastern/Server Time

We’re in need of

• 2 Ranged DPS (Shadow Priest and Elemental Shaman)

Contact me directly
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798

8.2 is just around the corner

Come join us and have some fun now and in 8.2.

Happy Easter. Still looking for some solid addition to the crew. Hit us Up.

:rabbit2::sparkles::rabbit2: Hope your easter was great!

Happy Easter guys. You still looking for dk melee dps? I’m undergeared and broke but I’m still a tryhard

I did my first BoD last week w/o consumables and i felt like a dbag. So I blew all my gold on supplies, tried to get into grps on bosses I could improve the most on today. Didn’t kill anything and ate all my pots and food lol. Oh well, have 1 more day to try.

I’ve got discord and a mic. I’m not easily offended, but i am easily entertained. I’ve never seen a bad movie, and I’ve even seen the live version of deathnote. I’m in PST but if I haven’t failed at my math I should be able to make all your raids.

I like playing both blood and unholy. This toon is still fairly new. Been back to wow for a month or so and couldn’t decide but now I’m pretty locked into dk. I used to raid as a warlock but that was so long ago its not relevant I’m sure. I loved my old guild. I always told them I loved them but never got the chance to tell them I was IN love with them lol. I’m hoping to find another like it though. Not for loving… maybe, I don’t know. Anyways weird, sorry. I do miss raiding with the boys though.(they all have since gone. I think most of them quit durring cata)

Have a good night, I need to get back to work. Graveyard, lame…

Hi Itz! Yes we are still looking for a DK dps. Send me a message in game Thermodynamc#1426 and we can talk some more.

Hey let me know if you still need a DH. Tuesday/Wednesday raiding works very well for me.

Hey Cheezy, we are always looking for quality raiders. Feel free to send me a message in game and we can work out the details. Thermodynamc#1426

bumpity bump. Don’t be shy.

High priority on a Resto Druid at the moment

Still looking for a main healer. Mistweaver or resto druid!

Its raid day!

Heroic Jaina is down! Heroic Uu’nat is next!!

We would love to hear from a MW Monk or Resto Druid

High need for ranged DPS and a Resto Druid. Reach out to me @ Thermodynamc#1426

Bump! Still looking for capable players - Resto Druid, BM Hunter, and shadow priest.

Raid team’s almost complete

Looking for a Lock, Mage, and Resto Druid to complete our team

Come join us for raid today :slight_smile:

They now need a shadow priest as well!