[H]<Potato Dream> 6/9M, + CE Uldir. 2day/8 hrs

Who is Potato Dream?
<Potato Dream> is a semi-hardcore guild on US-Zul’jin in search of raiders to further our BFA mythic raid roster. <Potato Dream> was originally established back in WoD where we hovered around US150 during WoD and Legion raiding on a 9 hour schedule (though we’re 2 day now).

We are currently recruiting 1 Tank (high priority, any class), 2 more DPS (Core spots, including melee) and possibly 1 healer (Non RSham)

Why Potato?:
Potato Dream is the efficient player’s guild. While we aren’t part of bleeding edge progression, we’re a happy middle ground for solid players who still want to progress without sacrificing their real-life (cause we’re old and have responsibilities now). We’re hardcore enough that you aren’t wasting 4 hours a night watching other people fail, but casual enough that you don’t hate your life. We progress quickly and efficiently. You’ll wonder why no guild you’ve ever been in has been this perfect.

We’re also very selective about our members, valuing both logs/performance and whether or not you’re a jerk. Potato Dream is one of the first guilds I personally have ever been a part of when there’s not a single member anyone hates. There is no raid member that is there because they are good, but lots of people want them gone. There is no Officer boyfriend/girlfriend that’s only there for anonymous reasons. There is no person you switch channels in Discord after raid with your friends and talk about how annoying they are. We do not yell/rage at each other during raid. We have a very positive and constructive raid environment filled with just the right amount of banter and salt.

Guild Info:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM (EST/Server time, 8 hours total). We do not add days for progression, nor extend raid time more than 10 minutes, though we will have an additional night for an OPTIONAL heroic during mythic progress. While we were formerly a 3 day/9 hour guild, we think the shift down to two days a week provides a more focused approach and reinforces the whole efficiency theme we’re going for.

Trials typically last around a week and a half and are very informal.

How to Apply:

You can apply by filling out the following google form: http s://goo.gl/forms/XjLe8s5WUGkvKKAA3 (remove the space) . This will automatically post to our Discord where our officers can review your application.

Additionally, you can always contact me at DrMeat#1235.

Thanks!

Sent you a bnet friends request from Libertine.

It is my birthday!

Tuber Imaginations

Happy belated BIRTHDAY meat!

1 Like

Happy BDAY!

Happy Bump Day!!

hit or miss i guess i never miss

Wednesday bump

Kimchidan more like Kimchispam OMEGALUL.

Wednesday bump is THE bump

fat bumps.

Saturday bump.

endend it all-----------

Bump for 7/9!

You guys still looking for melee dps??

What does your current healing roster look like? Thinking about coming back after a break and looking for a tightknit guild.

We do have a spot for a core fourth healer still.

9/9H AOTC ZAppy boi

Bumpers time