[H] <Port to Stonard> 7/8 H 2/8M | Tue/Thur 7-9:30 PST LF DPS

Hello we are Port to Stonard looking for 2-3 dps to fill out our core 20 man roster and start pushing into mythic progression. The guild has been playing together for around 5 years now and we dabble in casual mythic raiding for fun and at our pace. We like to provide a fun environment free of toxic attitudes and do our best to succeed. Most of us enjoy pushing keys outside of raid as well as dabbling in arenas. We are accepting of all players as long as they respect everyone else as well.
Guild & Server: Port to Stonard :[H]: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Days Tue Thur 7-9:30PM Pst
Current Progression: 7/8H 2/8M VOTI
Recruitment Contacts: Disc: Carter#7343
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/port%20to%20stonard
Requirements: Some H progress, ability to communicate, a desire to improve and take responsibilty.
Needs: Currently looking for 2-3 dps to fill out our roster. Prefer ranged but will consider exceptional melee.

Hey there!
I am really interested in what I’ve read here about your guild.
My main is this 395 Devoker that I have currently 4/8H Kills and 6/8 exp (can sleep walk the fights).
This last week I’ve spent my time leveling my lock to 70 and am currently in the process of getting him rolling in end game content and am considering main swapping prior to the next raid launch as I get it caught up to my Evoker.

If you’d like to talk more my info is
BTag: Neer#1569
Discord: Nengekki#5052
Cheers!

Added look forward to chatting with you.

1 Like

Still looking for more dps