[H] Player looking for Guild - Area52

Hello, I’m a mostly casual player and have been pugging M+ for the last couple tiers during school. I’m looking for a guild to push M+ with and potentially raid in the new tier. Currently playing a 439 Holy Priest and have several alts. Not looking to faction swap or server transfer currently. If you have any other questions feel free to ask! Edit: The guild I am currently in is my own, I store my toons in it.

Hi there! If you have any interest in playing shadow or another DPS spec, consider us! Not currently looking for MS healers sadly :c

AVALANCHE
Horde Area-52

Currently Recruiting
Tank: Any
Healer: DPS with healer OS
DPS: Any with priority on Warlock, Mage and Windwalker Monk
Any exceptional players are wanted!
Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule
Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
Invites at 11:15pm EST (8:15pm PST)

About Us
We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we MAY push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, casual PvP, and more.

Current Progression
1/8 Mythic The Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression
2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
GTFO
Discord
Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag: Nekrotic#1237
Discord: Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Tormmus
Btag: ThePaperclip#1463
Discord: Tormus#6296

Hey!

Our Guild, Dress Code Optional, is a casual Heroic raiding guild and we run mythic+ weekly to help supplement gear. For 8.3 we plan to have a dedicated focus on M+ to get the title and mount that comes with clearing all M+15. Our group casually has been able to reliably clear M+11-M+12 so it will be a new challenge for us, but I don’t think impossible.

We do primarily run content during the evenings though, most of our members are active 7pm-2am CST. If you’re interested or have any questions, you can add my btag kozie#1664. :slight_smile:

Hi Alseysa!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395