[H] Perth Raider looking for a home (Khaz/Dath)

Sup y’all, I’ve just come back from a couple of year hiatus and looking to get into some not too serious raiding in Shadowlands. Would also love to have a crack at M+ dungeons as i’ve been out of the game and/or guildless since they were released so never tried them out.
I did plenty of raiding between Cata and Legion but got burnt out want to take a more relaxed approach this time - I’m 36 and happily married with a job that I love, so not looking to get screamed at by a teenager because I stood in some pixel fire - we’ve all got way more important sh*t to worry about, right? Would I love to get AOTC, hell yes! Will I lose sleep if I don’t? Hell no!

I’m Perth based and can do any nights except Saturday as thats dedicated to m’lady. At this stage I’ll be maining a Balance Druid and Ret Pally with healing offspecs on both. But lets be honest, this expansion looks to be super alt friendly so I’ll probably have a few more on the go at the same time.

Hit me up on here or my tag is OMGItsPete#1238 - probably won’t be on much until pre patch though because there’s not much point.