[H] <Part Time Heroes> SotFW - 5/11M, 11/11H - LFM RDPS for both raid teams!

Part Time Heroes is recruiting!

< Part Time Heroes > is a casual horde guild on US-Hyjal focused on completing all levels of PVE content, such as Heroic & Mythic Raids and high level Mythic+ Dungeons, while simultaneously building a cohesive and engaging community for our player base. We are also proudly LGBTQ friendly, and strive to create a safe and inclusive space, not only for our open members, but for all who join our ranks.

We believe that Community comes before Progression. Since our inception in Legion, this has been the guiding principal that the guild was founded upon. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter how many bosses you down if you don’t enjoy the company of the people you’re downing them with. While we enjoy pushing content and progressing, our ultimate goal is to create the best community environment possible for all who call themselves Part Time Heroes.

:black_square_button:

Raid Team Info

Voice/Website: Discord

Loot System: Loot Council for any unwanted gear (RC Loot Council)

Consumables: We provide food/flasks/pots/enchants/oils for all of our raiders

:small_orange_diamond: Mythic Team :small_orange_diamond:

Raid Schedule: Thursday / Monday – 8-11pm PST (6 hrs/wk)

Current Progress: :black_small_square: CN - 10/10H, 7/10M :black_small_square: SoD - 8/10M, 10/10H :black_small_square: SotFW - 11/11H, 5/11M

Current Needs: HPal, DPS Warr, Any RDPS

:small_blue_diamond: AOTC+ Team :small_blue_diamond:

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Wednesday – 8-11pm PST (6 hrs/wk)

Current Progress: :black_small_square: CN - 10/10N, 10/10H :black_small_square: SoD - 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M :black_small_square: SotFW - 11/11N, 11/11H - STARTING FRESH MYTHIC PROG!

Current Needs: Mage (Any Spec), Boomkin, Hunter (BM/MM), Spriest, Ele Sham

Please note that all of the above are preferred classes/specs, but any and all capable players will be considered. Capable offspecs are a big plus!

If you are interested and want to know more, please feel free to reach out in game of via BNet for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

GM/Recruitment: Tyr – Panda507#1655

2 Likes

Bumpity bump

LF Tank!!!

Is it ok to join just as a casual player?

Hi Kathraa,

Sorry for the late reply! Yes we are always open to casual players. Feel free to reach out to one of us ingame and we’ll shoot you an inv!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! By chance are you considering any warlocks? I’d like to find a guild before the new raid launches, I’ve been guildless for far too long.

Hi Denotis, sorry I didn’t see this til now… We are always accepting casuals and applicants for all raid spots! Reach out in game and let’s chat!

Bump for 8.3!

Still need tank for 8.3 ? i put out request if so

Currently looking for more DPS!

hello!

455ish AOTC player looking for raiding/mythic+ guild. Raiding times are perfect.

Main - Havoc DH/Tank

Hi Exeqt,

Sorry we didn’t see this sooner! We are back on the market for a tank! If you are still on the hunt for a new team/home, please shoot me a msg via bnet. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Panda507#1655

LF tentacle slapping tank

Bump it up

Do you tank? Hit us up!

LF DPS for Mythic Progression

Bump for DPS!

bump for newness!

If you are looking for DH, I can tank/DPS. would like to get back into mythic for shadowlands, but would also be down for heroic rn.

Hi Thathenus, thanks for your reply. Hit me up on btag, lets chat!

Tyr
Panda507#1655