[H] <Pandas with Headsets> is looking for more CASUAL members to do social events with!

Hello, my name is Oliauna/Minglai & I am the GM of the guild, <Pandas with Headsets> & we are a new social/casual 18+ LGBTQIA+ friendly guild on Area 52 Horde. We are currently seeking more new friends to make & people to do content with!

We are NOT only accepting pandaren :panda_face: We accept everyone, no matter your level, race or class.

Just keep in mind that we ARE an 18+ guild & the only time we accept minors is IF they have a parental guardian with them in game! Minors are not permitted to be in discord alone!

We are currently raiding on Fri/Sun 9-11pm EST.

We have an active Mythic+ community too :slight_smile:

We have A LOT of social events planned for the next few months! Some of the events I enjoy leading are WoW Lawn :dart: Darts, Hide & Seek, Group Fishing Nights, Scavenger Hunts, Jackbox, Cards Against Humanity, etc. We also have monthly raffles & I give out pets, mounts & gold.

If this sounds like something you’d like to take part of, please don’t hesitate to message me on discord! My info is: wigglehugs#6738

Thank you for reading my post & I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Oli/Ming

3 Likes

still looking for more new friends!

Definitely worth checking out! More friends needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking for more!

Still on a search for more!

Message me on discord if you want to know more! We’re still looking :smiley:

Still looking!

We’re growing slowly & still looking for more!

Raid days are currently being voted on in discord. Also we had our first officer meeting last night & we DO plan to raid heroics, eventually. But we’re not going to be sweaty try hards & get there in the first month. We’re going to take our time with normal :slight_smile:

Oh just here bumping!

Still looking!

Our first guild meeting is tonight & we’re also meeting in a secret location in undercity! If interested in hearing more, dm me on discord!

No, first guild meeting is tomorrow at 7pm est!

We are now looking for a new raid leader. Must be able to respond to dm’s.

Still looking!

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery:

Still looking!

Come join us, joined recently and loving it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful!!!

1 Like

We’re a very friendly group of people!

We love to help out everyone! :white_heart:

(I’m in the guild with a Horde toon with the same name.)

1 Like

Happy expansion day! Still looking :slight_smile: