[H] <Pandas with Headsets> is looking for more CASUAL members to do social events with!

Happy maintenance day! Still looking for more :slight_smile: Come chill with us!

come hang wit us :slight_smile:

Still looking!

Please give a big congrats to Tazooka making officer rank!

Love to have more people to come join us :smile:

1 Like

Hello there!

I submitted a request to join through the in game system! I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes! I accepted your request! Welcome :slight_smile:

Still looking for more!

Sent a request on bnet. Curious about some information. Looking forward to hearing back

Please msg me on discord instead, I do not give out my b.net to random folks: wigglehugs#6738

Still looking for more! :heart:

Come join a very friendly group of people!

1 Like

Hey! I am Currently looking for a active guild to do some casual raiding and M+ with and looking for a friendly non elitist guild and very calm and collected person as well and just looking for a friendly casual raiding group and can help in raid assistance as well. Whatever the group needs :slight_smile: (also i am 36 yrs old and been playing for around 14 years lol just thought i would throw that in there since its 18+) :slight_smile: Also, I am tanking at the moment and currently 363 ilvl and also working on a resto druid as well. I am versatile in my playstyle and classes i can play as well.

1 Like

Still looking! Msg me on discord for details!

1 Like

We should have our raid leader & raid days figured out by this coming Saturday!

If you are looking for a guild with a great group of welcoming people, check out Pandas with Headsets! I have felt warmly welcomed and included since joining.

1 Like

Still looking for more!

Weโ€™ve been having a blast running keys this week! Come check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weโ€™ve been having a blast running keys this week! Come check us out, you wonโ€™t be disappointed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holiday party coming up on Dec 30th