[H] <Pandamonium>

Seeking brave adventurers,
To join in the fight,
Show us your might,

We are an established and friendly bunch, join today!

Our raid team is working through Heroic BoD currently. The next weekly guild event will be taking place on 5/14. Join the guild and jump into the PvP fray with us. Come check us out and join the Panda team.

1 Like

Friday bump for a little PVP

Open guild event this week features PvP: brawl, battlegrounds, or casual large rated depending on interest.

Our raid team Crimson Nova cleared Crucible Normal and is now working on Conclave Heroic.

Check us out if you’re looking for a casual place to call home with no drama and mature members.

1 Like

Tired of the drama? Come join us! Weekly open guild activities, mature, friendly people, good times!

1 Like

Mature guild always looking for a players to come join the fun! Why don’t you come check us out! We have cookies!

A good guild can really make gaming in WoW more fun. Check out Pandamonium for a fun, friendly atmosphere.

1 Like

As a new recruit to the Pandas I can attest it’s been wonderful to find a home within WoW ! Honestly, being a part of an active and friendly guild has really breathed new life into the game for me.

So if you’re looking for genuine people, fun weekly events, Mythics + Raiding = this guild has it all :slight_smile:

** This Tuesday we’ll be working through Firelands for the Raider Achievement mount, crushing some Mythic keys Thursday, and Raiding Sunday (9/9 N, 6/9 H). **

1 Like

Always looking for more recruits to join Pandamonium. Our raid team is working their way through Heroic and we have weekly guild events ranging from old content, mythic runs, pvp, and silly stuff. Message an officer for more info.

Our Crimson Nova raid team is looking forward to the Azshara’s Eternal Palace. In the meantime, we continue to chug through Heroic in Battle - working on High Tinker at the moment.

Our open guild event tonight is going to be working together in checking out Rise of Azshara. Come to pandamoniumguild[dot]com to learn more.

1 Like

great group of ppl. run with them!

We’re exploring the Rise of Azshara. Come join us!

1 Like

Robots, gnomes, hydras and murlocs need killing - come kill them with a group of fun, mature and drama free new friends! Check us out at pandamoniumguild[dot]com!

1 Like

Murlocs always need killing…

Explore all that 8.2 has to offer, come join a fun-loving active guild.

1 Like

I would like to join this guild, I’ve submitted a app. on the website is there anything else i need to do?

1 Like

Joining this thriving community was the best thing to happen for me in WoW. Honestly, I can never praise these people enough for reigniting my love of the game!

With the new patch content we’re seeing dozens online daily. Everyone is so inviting, and always willing to help each other catch up iLvl, work through Mythics, Mechagon, and chatting through Discord while we do our own things too.

So if you’re looking for genuine people, fun weekly events, Mythics + Raiding = this guild has it all :slight_smile:

**Tuesdays we have official guild activities: be it old Raider Achievement Mount Runs, or Mythic keys, and we Raid Sundays (8/9 N Eternal Palace).

Visit our site and submit an application if this sounds like home to you too!

pandamoniumguild[dot]com

If you’re looking for a friendly, cooperative, and mature guild to call home - look no further! Great people, fun atmosphere, positive and supportive all around. We’ve got a mix of players from casual to varying levels of srs bsns.

Pandamonium is full of awesome people doing a little of pretty much everything the game has to offer - lately we’ve been having a blast exploring 8.2 together. Feel free to message me or other members/officers with questions. If you’re interested, you can submit an application on pandamoniumguild[dot]com.

2 Likes

Tonight’s open guild event is Eternal Palace (raid finder, BYOB)! Our Crimson Nova raid team continues to chug along. We’re 6/8 normal and starting work on heroic. Submit an application on pandamoniumguild[dot]com and join our friendly community.

1 Like

Join us for fun and games! Our raid team is plowing through heroic Eternal Palace. We have regular mythic + runs. Fun people, no drama. Come hang out with us!