[H] <Pandamonium>

I tried applying thru discord but the application keeps timing out. Hopefully I answered enough questions. I was able to answer up to question 13.

Hi Kel -I just checked the Discord and have not seen any new applications today. I think you probably need to complete the app for it to come through. I’ll talk to our leadership and see if they have any tips for it not timing out.

Kel -in follow-up, I spoke with some of our leadership team. There is a 15 minute timeout on the app. If you try again and have an issue, please reach out to one of our moderators to have them post your app.
You can reach one of our three moderators on Discord:
Moderators
Alianin Corvus | Alianin#8954
Esvelle | phot#6334
Käisa | Kaisa#0265

Thanks. I was able to finish the application. Hope to hear from you soon.:blush:

Just saw it come through! :slight_smile:

If you’re here at the latest post (at least as of 7:44 AM EST on 12/30/2020) then you’re at least considering finding out what this Pandamonium guild is all about. I would guess you’re in search of a home, a place to play with other adults in a drama-free environment. You want to log into a living, thriving community and see people interacting with each other. You’re maybe hoping this guild has a healthy and active Discord as well because well 2020 has given us all more time alone in Azeroth than we perhaps expected and it’s nice to have people to talk with and laugh with when you accidentally get yeeted over the side by one of those darn bugs in your Mists of Tirna Scithe run. You want a place to finally call home, to end the vicious cycle of having to go guild hunting when you come back from a break because your old guild has perished. Then stop hunting and come home.

Visit: https://pandaguild.io/ and apply today. There is a large and growing Panda family waiting for you, where you’re not just a number to us, you’re a valuable member of our community.

Happy New Year! I hope the new year brings you much more cheer.

Pandamonium has ushered in 2021 with more members than ever before, more events, and a second raid team. Thanks to everyone for making this possible and for making Pandamonium such a fun place!

1 Like

Pandamonium is a great community with some fantastic people. If you are looking for a home please consider us! All are welcome!

1 Like

Pandamonium’s two raid teams have both cleared Normal and are quickly pushing through Heroic. We recently implemented Mythic Monday’s, to make sure everyone that wants to run M+’s has an opportunity to do so. We have open guild nights every Tuesday for anyone looking to get in on other action. We’re all about the community and our doors are open to anyone interested in contributing to a positive gaming experience for all. Come check us out!

1 Like

Always open to meeting new folks. Whether you like raiding, mythic+, or just casual play Pandamonium is a great community to consider.

1 Like

Need a home for Shadowlands? Give Pandamonium a look! We have 2 raid teams and groups running frequent mythic pluses. Stop by and check us out!

1 Like

Looking for a diverse community of fellow adults, who enjoy playing the game in a drama-free environment? Then look no further! Pandamonium is a cross-game gaming community of laidback individuals who enjoy experiencing the game together. We have two raid teams, who each raid one night a week. We have a weekly Open Guild Night every Tuesday, where one of our leadership team members schedules an event for the community. We also have a lot of people who enjoy M+ runs or running old achievements/mog/mount runs. I hope you consider joining our Panda family. For more information and to apply, please visit our website: https://pandaguild.io/ :panda_face:

Whether you are an active young panda, a mid-life panda, or a panda enjoying retirement, Pandamonium is the place for you!

If you’re interested in raiding (or M+, PvP, achievements, Torghast runs, etc.) in a casual, friendly atmosphere, check us out. Our two raid teams are now 9/10 heroic in Castle Nathria with open spots.

Active guild nights, 2 raid teams, and just great people. If you’re new to the game, just returning, or avid player great guild to consider making your home.

1 Like

Looking for a guild? Check us out! We raid, do mythics, do transmog runs, and just generally have a good time. Give us a look!

Being in a good community makes playing WoW that much more enjoyable. We have a diverse, friendly, and welcoming one that enjoys M+, Raiding, and BG’s.

Check out Pandamonium and see if it is for you.

pandamonium is a solid community with a strong wow presence. we’ve got players at all levels and playing all flavors of the game, and are always looking for other cool adults to play with.

we’ve got two active raid teams this tier, one working on heroic sire and the other with aotc. we’ve also got plenty of m+ groups, not to mention a cadre of folks doing pvp and or achieve/mog/mount collecting. whatever you like to do, i’d bet there are some pandas who are game to do it with you!

apply in discord to join us!

Still keeping busy and offering up weekly open guild events in a friendly, welcoming environment. We now have two AotC teams, 10/10 Heroic.

Mythic+, Raiding, transmog runs, and some BGs are all still happening as a guild. If you are looking for a home please consider Pandamonium!