H Pally looking for Guild

Hi, as the title says im a H pally and im looking for a guild at Mal’ganis. I used to be from Kel’thuzad but horde is dead there so i just change server and currently without a guild.
I’m looking for a casual and friendly guild that does Heroic and tries to progress at mythic if posible, nothing hardcore that demands all the time i have. I also like to do Mythic+ and pvp from time to time.

Thanks in advance and i hope everyone has a good day =)

Heya, Endeavour - Mal’ganis could be a good fit for you. We are a newly formed guild with sights set on mythic progression, currently 2/9m and looking to fill a few more spots on the roster. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30PM CST. If this interests you please reach out to me via discord (aspen#4800) so we can chat! Thanks!

Hiya. Rambunctious Few is currently recruiting for progression. Currently 3/9M. Raid nights Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST. If interested, please reach out to me (Smrg#1826) and/or discord Ouchez#5974. Thanks!

Looking to get 3/9M this weekend!

<Thunderbluff Steakhouse> 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 1/9 M - is a 2 night a week Semi-Harcore Guild that raids on Friday and Saturdays from 7 PM -11 PM EST. We are a new guild that has just recently transferred from another server, So we are looking for all classes for mythic + runs and DPS Classes for Raid for 8.2.

We are looking to add most dps classes and healers

Please contact me through Battlenet with questions!

GhostDog#14273
or the following people
Damon#1834
Wreckedem#1615

5/9M looking for Hpaladin for Weekend Raiding, End goal is Cutting edge again on a light schedule.

Rissew#1404

Hey add me on discord fallenboa#3115

Would love to talk to you about joining karate and friendship, i think we are exactly the guild you described