[H] Out of Exile is Recruiting!

Hey Rolandd, sorry I just now saw this. We are open to anyone but specifically we’re looking for another Warlock (I’m lonely), a Windwalker Monk, a Ret Paladin or a Warrior.

Update: Heroic N’Zoth, Mythic Wrathion and Mythic Skitra down! The long grind to clearing on Mythic has begun!
-Z

Update: Mythic Maut down! Still looking for a Warlock, Retadin, or anyone else who wants to come and have a good time downing raid bosses.
-Z

Update: Mythic Shad’har down! A third of the way done but still a lot more to go. We are actively recruiting for spots on the main team so if you are interested in progression raiding it is a great time to get involved so get it touch with us.
-Z

Update: Mythic Hivemind down! We are always recruiting but specifically have an open spot for a healer at the moment so if you want to try out some Mythic content or just love soccer (Xanesh is next) now is the time to join up!
-Z

Update: Mythic Xanesh down! Took a little while for us to learn soccer (it’s not a big sport here) but now we are on to the 2nd half of the raid. Come and join us!
-Z

Update: Mythic Vexiona down! Only a few bosses left. I updated our recruitment needs but also if you are just looking for a place to hang out going into Shadowlands before you want to get into raids you are welcome to join and get to know everyone now.
-Z

Update: Mythic Ra-den down! The next 3 fights are add fights, sounds fun right? Come and join us!
-Z

Looking for a warrior for battle shout, the dps is a plus.

Update: Mythic Drest’agath down!
Also the friendly Night Elf hunter above me is correct. We are actively looking for a warrior. If you can battle shout we want you, so reach out to us!
-Z

Update: Mythic Il’gynoth down! Time to take down N’zoth!
-Z

Update: Mythic Carapace of N’zoth down! Time to finish this… come and be a part of the team heading into Shadowlands!
-Z

Are you guys/gals still looking for folks for Shadowlands? I’m OG Terenas and looking for a raid group now that my COVID work schedule isn’t 65+ hour weeks. Lots of classes but melee fan boy

Hi Jameson! New members are always welcome. Our general rule is play what you most enjoy and then we build the team out of what we have

Thanks for the reply I’ll try to hit someone up this week.

Fyi, if you guys have a N’zoth lockout. You will lose it in the merge, so transfer it to a toon on another server.

1 Like