[H] <Origins> LF RAIDERS!

Origins on Bonechewer is Recruiting!

About Us

Origins is a Casual Raiding Guild that initially began in late 2007 during the Burning Crusade era, and the same GMs are returning after a long, extensive hiatus to progress into 8.2. We also welcome new and returning players to our guild, as you’re welcome to level casually if you do not desire to raid with us.

Our Goal

The primary goal is to Raid. We desire to push for 8.2 content, including grinding Mythics and Keys, and eventually Heroic Raiding. Teamwork and Communication is essential, as well as patience. We have people that have real life situations that take up most of their day, which is why our events are towards the Evening.

PvP is not our primary goal, but you may find like-minded individuals that enjoy PvP as much as you do!

Recruiting

We are recruiting all Tanks, Healers and DPS for our roster. Right now, we are not focusing on individual classes.

Why Origins?

The GMs and Members desire to help you along your way, in order to accomplish our goal for Heroic Raids and Mythic Dungeons. We understand real life situations, as long as you remain active during our events. We are currently a small group, but with experience that we wish to share to those who desire to raid.

If you want a guild that wants to push for the same goal as you, then don’t hesitate to PM Rejjuvenate-Bonechewer, Lashout-Bonechewer or Knighwolfinn-Bonechewer.

You may also add iFreyachan#1511 if you wish to talk to me further about the guild.

4 Likes

Sound good

1 Like

I’m interested. I added you on Btag

1 Like

I had to go on an alt, but I had to update my battle.net tag as I forgot the i in iFreyachan. ^^; sorry about that. so it’s iFreyachan#1511

Hello. We are currently looking for Tanks for our Mythic runs and potential start at Normal BOD sometime in July.

No available time yet, but I estimate our raids and mythic runs to be around 6:30pm CST (Server) or 7:00pm CST (Server)

(Which are 7:30pm EST and 8PM EST)

PST me or add iFreyachan#1511 to your battletag :slight_smile: