[H]<Organized Crime> -New to Zul'Jin - LF Tank/Heals/DPS – 8/8H Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? <Organized Crime> - Zul’jin might just be for you.

<Organized Crime> is an AOTC and mythic-push guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We raid Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration. We are currently 8/8 Eternal Palace and starting to focus on some mythic progression.

We are a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

<Organized Crime> is currently recruiting:

<Organized Crime> is looking for:

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raid.
– People who know their shiitake. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can <Organized Crime> can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster.
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A family-type atmosphere.

Want to get in touch?

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts:

Dominitus#1741
Azly#1870

1 Like

Come join in on all the fun and help us take down an old god.

Winter is coming

Lets get some weekend recruitment going :slight_smile:

Bump it upS

Hey, I am interested in a tanking position with my Guardian druid. I’m just getting back into raiding so I’m looking for a guild that is pretty chill and willing to help me learn since I haven’t played in awhile. I added you on battle-tag to talk about joining the guild

Thanks

Still can use some heals!

Bumppp to the top

Let’s do this peeps!

Need some new faces

Just need a few heals now

looking for a heal or two

Added you guys to chat. Returning resto Druid looking for a consistent raid team.

Sounds good looking forward to chatting with you.

Couple healers needed

Sent you both a btag request

Sounds good talk to you soon haz

Happy Tuesday
Still looking for general players and mythic + people.
Can use one swing healer / dps for a mythic spot as well.

Heya, I added you Doominitus. I’m returning and rerolled to Shaman AND rerolled to Horde, so I’m definitely not able to raid (only ilvl 405 atm but to my credit I did just hit 120 last Saturday), however I’d really be interested in doing some M+s or filling for some normal runs if the occasion ever arose! I hope to hear back from you soon!

Lets get some new faces up in here