Please delete this thread

Im still a blood elf! Idk why my thing isn’t updated!

1 Like

Bump! Heroic Jaina down! Working on Crucible Wednesday - Looking for some more DPS and a full-time healer!

Join this guild

Waking up from the short break after BoD/Crucible? - New players, returning players, longtime raiders, and all in between if you’re searching for an AoTC-focused guild that raids two nights a week, this is your stop! Add any of our contacts or leave a reply here for more information!

2 Likes

Toki’s doing all the legwork around here. We’re a pretty chill group of folks, so please ping one of us to join the fam.

This sounds interesting to me, getting vibes of my old raiding guild from tbc and wotlk (which is the last time I played since March of this year). Probably because we drank and laughed alot during our raids. Although it’s tough for me to commit to raiding on a regular basis due to my job, I’ve been having a good time running keys and looking for fun people to do that type of content with.

I’m a 460 resto / 456 feral Druid that is definitely interested.

1 Like

Mhaar! Thanks for responding and expressing interest! We’d love for you to get back into a guild and relive that experience of having a close-knit FUN guild to be a part of with the next expansion and beyond. Contact any of our recruitment team if you have any questions!

Tokikonae#11280 (Btag) / @tokikonae (Twitter), or Toki#8894 (Discord)
MangledOne#1485 (BTag) /Racharrg#1164 (Discord)
Taelthoril#1287 / Taelthoril#1100

Resto Druid you say??? Toki would LOVE to accept you into his service… I mean the guild

1 Like

Sounds like tons of fun!!!

Bump! Looking for a Warrior DPS and a Ranged DPS who can off-heal (Druid/Priest). Always on the look out for new people who want a comfortable environment to raid, run dungeons, and become part of the family!

Shadowlands raid schedule will be Wed 8-11pm EST! One day @ 3hrs/week. Hit us up!

Bump!

Beginning 2/wk raid schedule again! Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST! Recruiting more players hungry for Heroic progression and M+ Keys!

7/10H did the dance with the Council last night! Still on the hunt for x4 more DPS (Experienced Mage/Boomie, Enhance/Ele Shaman, Rogue/DH/WW) for a full 20-man Roster! Tues/Wed 8-11pm Server (EST).

1 Like

Bump! As we push Sire for a sure kill, we’ve reengaged the need for high quality available DPS! If you want an AOTC guild that raids 2x a week (Tues/Wed, 8pm to 11pm EST) drop us a line and reach out!

Toki#8894 (Discord) or Tokikonae#11280 (BTag)