[H]<Order of Neltharion> Tues 6PM/ Sun 5PM ST

The <Order of Neltharion> guild is a casual progression guild on Cenarion Circle. We are currently at 8/8 N Uldir and 3/8 H Uldir and moving smoothly! Interested? Learn more about us and feel free to connect with my directly to talk more.

Who We Are
  • We are a casual guild - meaning that we don't consider ourselves to be above anyone else, but we do enjoy challenging each other to continue to grow and have fun in WoW.
  • We work with everyone to gear them up as much as we can and to help them improve their skillsets. At this stage in the exp, this involves helping newly geared members run through mythics and prepare the stronger players for M+.
  • We take your time seriously and understand that you do have other priorities and SHOULD have other priorities!

What We Do
  • Most of us are strong lovers of achievements and we go out of our way to accomplish them - both in older content and current content. If you are an achievement lover, this is the guild for you! Note: We also love the Achievements Discord, so please check that one out if you haven't already.
  • We spend a lot of time in PVE content. As smaller groups, we are already pushing towards M+ keystones and ensuring we can help gear our new recruits and build out the best raid team as possible.
  • We are very casual PVP chasers. If you are looking for a dynamic guild that can also push you through Rated PVP, then this is NOT the guild for you.
  • We encourage everyone to be friendly to their guild mates and to the players you interact with. If you are in a PUG Mythic, we expect you to be kind to your fellow players and to avoid talking about bad them behind their backs. Be civil. It's just a game!

Raiding Schedule and Requirements
We regularly raid on Tuesdays at 6PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) and Sundays at 5PM Server Time. We will wait AT MOST for 5 minutes after the hour before filling your position, as to respect everyone's time.

Anyone with a gear score over 335 is welcome to join the raids - we focus priority on regular members who are consistently raiding with us. As a new recruit, we will be evaluating your cohesiveness as a team member in Mythic/M+ runs as well.

We do use Discord for coordination and explanations, but you are not required to have a mic! Please be okay with sticking a single earbud in while we raid and push for difficult achievements, or content that requires strong coordination.

IMMEDIATE SPOTS TO FILL
  • Healers
  • Off-tank
  • Any DPS are welcome are we push for a 20-man setup

All players are welcome to join the guild and we will still work with you to build up your character and to really enjoy the game! Please understand that our priority focus will be helping gear those recruits that fill the immediate spots.

Contact Info
Interested in joining or want to know more? Feel free to reach out to me directly and let's have a conversation! Below is some different ways to catch me, if I am not online already.

Battletag: Failcookie#1582

Discord: https://discord.gg/NG29hEn
Message @Goldaim and I'll respond to whenever I receive the notification!
We are still looking for interested Horde players ready for PvE content! Mythic Keystones are a blast and we run them regularly - let us help you gear up and have fun!
Added a new raiding night for Sundays at 5PM ST for second chances at progression.
We are still actively seeking a priest healer and an off-tank (non-warrior)! Please reach out if you are interested.
We are now 5/8! Looking for a priest and Off-tank ready to down Zul when we raid on Sunday!
We are going to attempt to down heroic Taloc and MOTHER on Sunday! You don't want to miss out on the excitement!
We took down Heroic Taloc and Heroic MOTHER last night! We are still looking for people who want in on the action. We run M+ pretty regularly as well - join us!
Still looking for more members for our core raid team! Let me know if you are interesting!
After a long night, we are now 8/8N and still recruiting! We are looking for people who are 340+ and can be nearly ready to jump right into Heroic Uldir. We will help push you over the gear edge as needed.
Still actively seeking out some talented DPS and a backup healer (double points if you are able to swap out). We are a 1/8M / 7/8H lead raid team!